Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB (EU+UK): Mamiya 645 AF 120mm f4 Macro Lens (Non-D)  (Read 1435 times)

nightfire

WTB (EU+UK): Mamiya 645 AF 120mm f4 Macro Lens (Non-D)
« on: July 05, 2011, 09:00:49 am »

I'm looking to buy either the latest non-D version of this lens (without aperture ring), or the "A" version preceding it (with aperture ring). I'm located in Europe. Thanks!

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
Re: WTB (EU+UK): Mamiya 645 AF 120mm f4 Macro Lens (Non-D)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 11:38:13 am »

I have the manual-aperture-ring version of this lens from my 645 TL kit. I was thinking about selling it since I haven't shot any film other than IR (which I don't use the macro lens for) in 3 years and I have access to any Mamiya lens I want through my job at Capture Integration.

Your post motivates me to go ahead and "get around to" selling it.

Just for clarity: This would be me selling it, not CI.

How does US$385 + shipping sound? Email me at info@doug-peterson.com and I can send you photos of the item to show it's condition which I'd rate as EX-. Please note I only check that email address outside of office hours, so response may be delayed several hours.

stevebri

Re: WTB (EU+UK): Mamiya 645 AF 120mm f4 Macro Lens (Non-D)
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 02:14:26 pm »

Doug/Nightfire,

If you guys do the deal I am flying to London Aug 1st from NYC so am happy to bring it over with my kit if it saves on hassle, forms extra costs etc...

Nightfire, Doug knows me a little as I shop with CI... when I can afford it...! :)

Best,

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up