Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sold: Fuji Velvia 50 Quickloads x 5  (Read 776 times)

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
Sold: Fuji Velvia 50 Quickloads x 5
« on: July 02, 2011, 09:42:27 am »

Selling my 5x last full remaining boxes of Fuji Velvia 50 QUICKLOADS.

This is a biggie for me. Velvia 50 is my very favorite film... and to see them large on a 4x5 transparency is MAGIC. Plus... to use Quickloads makes them basically as simple as 35mm film to use... Sadly Quickloads are not made anymore.

Selling because I find my new Leaf Afi-12 impress me more in image quality than expected and to keep gear down with a baby onway for January. Those who know me knows I held onto film long time alongside of digital, and Velvia has in my eyes a real magic rendering.

Please note that for shipping it is important that on your end the shippment will NOT be x-rayed. In and out of Hong Kong there is no x-ray used when shipping EMS. Three of the boxes have been opened for hand inspection at airport during travel. As an assurance I have processed 74 sheets from same of two batches I purchased these now for sale from, and no problem with film whatsoever: Stellar Velvia quality.

My selling price is 65 USD per box, plus shipping per your choice. EMS is safe and secure from Hong Kong and affordable also with insurance. If someone wants all five I offer them for 300 USD.

I believe most here know that what I sell is solid and of very fine condition, exactly as described and that I only sell with honesty. Or please make a search of I can give reference. My user name on Ebay is same and with 100% positive feedback.

I hope these will find a very good home. Velvia is MAGIC :D, and in such way I feel a tad nostalgic to put these for sale instead of using them.. :OT:.

Happy to answer any questions.  :)

Regards
Anders
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:18:43 pm by Anders_HK »

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
Sold: FS: Fuji Velvia 50 Quickloads x 5
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 10:18:26 pm »

My last 5x boxes of film are gone. Thank you  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up