Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sold: Mamiya AFDIII --- Clean and Little Used  (Read 778 times)

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
Sold: Mamiya AFDIII --- Clean and Little Used
« on: July 02, 2011, 05:06:49 am »

Selling my Mamiya AFD III with only about 2000 on shutter, it is like new and well cared for, except for the two blemishes circled on photos in red (embarrassing mishaps in camera bag).

My selling price is 1500 USD by PayPal or tele transfer, plus insured EMS from here in Hong Kong. EMS from Hong Kong is FAST, and has been known to reach USA in a mere 2.5 days!!! Now depends on USA customs and their raised security or therenot. I am of course happy to ship worldwide.

I am just back to Hong Kong after one month travel to Europe, during which I attempted to sell it from there, per http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=54559. I believe most here know that what I sell is solid and of very fine condition, exactly as described and that I only sell with honesty. Please see the positive reference posted to me in that thread and on GetDpi http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26919.

I hope it will find a very good home.

Photos attached are this time with my Afi-II 12 (threads linked were iPhone). Reason I sell is thus that I have changed to Hy6, or else this one would have been a very clear keeper. Low count is due to having had 5 camera systems, now I am resizing  :).

Please see linked thread for more info. Happy to answer any questions.

Regards
Anders
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 11:27:01 am by Anders_HK »

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
Re: FS: Mamiya AFDIII --- Clean and Little Used
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 09:27:46 pm »

BUMP!  :)

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
Re: FS: Mamiya AFDIII --- Clean and Little Used
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 11:19:28 am »