Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie here  (Read 4428 times)

Julietnoel35

Newbie here
« on: June 29, 2011, 12:21:40 pm »

Found this forum online and decided to join because of the beginner questions section.  Located in Chicago area.  Just bought a Sony DSC-HX100V and having a great time with it but still have a lot to learn.  Looking for new tips/advice on taking nature photos.  Would love to see your galleries.  You can see mine on Facebook. 

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Re: Newbie here
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 03:39:34 pm »

Hi There, and welcome to the list!!

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

feppe

• Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 05:09:40 pm »

Welcome to the list!

You can find plenty of galleries in people's signatures. Also some excellent work in many threads, this being the biggest.

jalcocer

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 11:59:54 am »

Hi, welcome, I've been here since november 2010 and I really love this site and this forum, there's so much you can find in the threads, reviews, and other articles, besides meeting very helpful people. No matter what questions you have, there will be always some one willing to answer and help you out.

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 01:15:59 pm »

Let me add my welcome to the list. As others have said, this site is a goldmine and there are many helpful and knowledgeable people here who will answer any questions you have. Just don't get intimidated if you happen to look at a few of the "pixel peepers'" threads, where "experts" argue in incomprehensible techy lingo about archane issues that have no effect on most of us mortals.

Eric
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

feppe

• Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 02:15:51 pm »

The thread is three months old, and she hasn't been on the board since starting this thread...

Jeremy Roussak

• Global Moderator
    • site
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 05:49:38 pm »

The thread is three months old, and she hasn't been on the board since starting this thread...
She hasn't logged in since then. That doesn't necessarily mean she hasn't been watching.

Jeremy

wilsonphillip60

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 07:56:40 am »

Hi welcome in this forum site. I also a new member. Hope you guyz are helping me to understand the forum properly.

EduPerez

• Edu Pérez
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 05:30:06 am »

Hi welcome in this forum site. I also a new member. Hope you guyz are helping me to understand the forum properly.

Just out of curiosity, on how many sites did you registered and presented yourself just yesterday? I got bored at Google, after the fifth page of posts similar to this one. I am also dying to know what signature you will add to your profile, once this post gets forgotten.
Pages: [1]   Go Up