Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Rollei 6008 Integral with 45 degree prism, grip, 120 film back, battery  (Read 1111 times)

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA

Hi,
I've been upgrading to Hy6 bodies and will be selling off my 6000 series bodies.   For sale is a 6008 integral which I'm selling with a 45 degree prism finder, the removable grip, 120 film back and insert, front body cap, and one good battery (no charger).   The camera is in excellent condition.  Price $800 plus shipping and paypal fees.      I can include a number of other pieces such as charger, extra batteries, WLF, loupe magnifying (chimney) finder, 220 film back, or hasselblad ixpress/CF back adapter and cable, Sinar digital back adapter plate and cable, or  metz flash adapter at extra cost.

This camera body will work with both Sinar and Ixpress/Hasselblad CF backs with the appropriate adapter plate and cable.

Items located in San Francisco.  Any questions - please do not hesitate to e-mail  artist(at)eh21.com
Regards,
Eric

Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA

I've had a few questions about the digital back adapters that I wrote were available.

The iXpress rollei adapter and cable is available to the buyer of the camera body for $400
The sinar 22/54 adapter and cable is available to the buyer of the camera body for $300 and to anyone else that wants it without camera for $400.

Thanks,
Eric
Rolleiflex USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up