Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eizo Flexcsan SX2762W vs NEC PA271W  (Read 3148 times)

Andy_S

Eizo Flexcsan SX2762W vs NEC PA271W
« on: June 27, 2011, 11:28:57 am »

It is time to replace my monitor.  The two I am considering are the Eizo SX2762W and the NEC PA271W.  They are both about the same price in Canada.  There has been lots of discussion in this forum about the NEC but none on the Eizo.  Does anyone have any experience with the Eizo or can point me to a comparison of the two?

Thanks.

Andy

Czornyj

• zarzadzaniebarwa.pl
Re: Eizo Flexcsan SX2762W vs NEC PA271W
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 01:30:52 pm »

It is time to replace my monitor.  The two I am considering are the Eizo SX2762W and the NEC PA271W.  They are both about the same price in Canada.  There has been lots of discussion in this forum about the NEC but none on the Eizo.  Does anyone have any experience with the Eizo or can point me to a comparison of the two?

Thanks.

Andy

These panels are very similar, but EIZO calibration software doesn't have full access to internal LUT of the display, so the calibration cannot be as precise as calibration done with Spectraview II profiler, also the NEC sensor seems to be better tuned. There's also very good NEC Multiprofiler software, that allows you to calibrate the display without a sensor, simulate various color spaces and manage all other countless functions of the display (like PIP or DisplaySync) in a fast and simple manner. I also prefer NEC design - it has slim border, and the display takes less space on desktop - it's much better for dual monitor setup. Qualitywise both displays are similar, but NEC has better software, more advanced calibration (comparable to CG rather than SX), and better look.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:32:58 pm by Czornyj »
Marcin Kałuża | [URL=http://zarzadzaniebarwa
Pages: [1]   Go Up