Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: So finally I decided to share my gallery with you :)  (Read 8094 times)

concobebe

So finally I decided to share my gallery with you :)
« on: June 25, 2011, 04:50:31 am »

*** Before viewing my topic. please note that my gallery can contain body art which is not appropriate for children. Please stop viewing my topic. I'm not doing p*ornography and I'm not in that kind of art. What i'm doing is body art so please seperate those 2 kinds of art apart.

---------------------------------------

Hi there,

I'm new here in this community. One of my friend recomended me to this. In fact, I really love reading about photography experience since i'm starting my job as a part-time photographer for my dad's company. I have done a lot of jobs in Asia. To be honest, i'm fascinated with asian girls who possess the really natural beauty.

Here are some shots that I have made so far, please feel free to criticize and comment.

Note again, i'm the only photographer who has the right to those pics, or to sell / trade. My right is reserved and also protected by law and Deviantart.com along with the company i'm working with. So please do not edit or use my works without my permission.

So here you are :) just some of my fav shots so far :)

if you are enjoying my art works, please see more on my personal gallery. it will be slow if I attach all of them here.

Comment please guys. I feel that this community is really interesting and I decide to stick around here for a while hehe :D

My Deviantart and law commitment can be found at: http://cutegirlspics.deviantart.com
Along with my website: http://www.cutegirlspics.com

Rob C

Re: So finally I decided to share my gallery with you :)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 05:34:09 am »

Even Michael doesn't use that much space!

Rob C

stamper

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 08:26:17 am »

Rob C

Rob I think you are jealous because it appears you have a rival posting about his website with the nice goodies? Get Michael to ban him. ;) ;D 8)

popnfresh

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 11:45:47 am »

I think they're all very good boudoir portraits. Sexy, yet tasteful. Congratulations!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:39:20 pm by popnfresh »

William Walker

• William Walker Landscapes
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 12:26:12 pm »

Finally! Something for Rob.... ;D
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 12:29:04 pm »

Rob C

He is a street shooter (as of lately)... which means one good photo per year (according to Russ)  ;) :) :D

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 03:23:10 pm »

That's not what I said, Slobodan. I get plenty of "good" pictures, but if I average one a year I'd hang my reputation on, I feel I'm doing well. There's a difference between "good" and "no turning back."
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 07:38:31 pm »

That's not what I said, Slobodan...

I know... I was just teasing  ;)

concobebe

I'm reposting my gallery here :)
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 01:09:03 am »

Thanks for the comment and critique. I'm trying to improve myself though. Sorry if my language is a little bit strong.

Let me update my second gallery here, I just reduced it down and take 2 as samples. So feel free to comment :D

PS: i love this community tehee ^^~

You can download the full galery here: http://www.filesonic.com/file/1296210704

Or just simply go to my web blog at http://www.cutegirlspics.com

Thanks again and have a nice day guys :D

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 07:44:41 am »

I know... I was just teasing  ;)

I know you well enough by now to realize that, Slobodan, but I needed to correct the record for those who don't.
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Rocco Penny

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2011, 08:41:01 am »

I know you well enough by now to realize that, Slobodan, but I needed to correct the record for those who don't.

Remembering the first time I read your assertion, the context was everything
I asked if the work I was doing was at all interesting or worth pursuing-
You said you felt good if you got one usable piece per year & did I think I might get one I thought was great.
Well, I have, and partially it is because of great leadership from an online forum.
Context is everything.

I also like country girls-
my gosh...

Rob C

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011, 11:37:04 am »

Rob I think you are jealous because it appears you have a rival posting about his website with the nice goodies? Get Michael to ban him. ;) ;D 8)

Wot? And deny my own gratification? Are you crazy already?

;-)

Rob C

popnfresh

Re: I'm reposting my gallery here :)
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 01:15:35 pm »

Thanks for the comment and critique. I'm trying to improve myself though. Sorry if my language is a little bit strong.

Thank you for sharing some of your work here, Tiffany. I want to apologize for the conduct of some of my fellow forum members who have hijacked your topic for their own purposes while completely ignoring your work. You're obviously a serious photographer and you deserve better.

Rob C

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 01:25:51 pm »

Now that's a post that stamper would classify as sooking up! (I told you he's often right: it's a Scottish gift, being right. You could have asked my late wife, she always was. Both my wife, I mean, and right.)

As the OIP wrote: "i love this community tehee" and I suspect that for many of us, that's because we don't stand on formality too much.

Rob C

concobebe

I'm reposting my gallery here :)
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 06:55:37 pm »

Update 3, super cute and hot pics hehe :D Thank for all the comment and critique, guys ^^ That are so helpful

Download: http://www.filesonic.com/file/1297164034

Or http://www.cutegirlspics.com

stamper

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 04:15:44 am »

Thank you for sharing some of your work here, Tiffany. I want to apologize for the conduct of some of my fellow forum members who have hijacked your topic for their own purposes while completely ignoring your work. You're obviously a serious photographer and you deserve better.

Look on the bright side. The high jacking of the thread keeps it live longer than it would have been if all comments had been solely aimed at the poster's first post. It is a fact of life on Lula that posts digress in many different ways and it won't change. It can sometimes be annoying but on the other hand it can sometimes be informative. Just think ..... we know all about Rob's life since he was a toddler. ;) ;D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 04:18:31 am by stamper »

Rob C

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2011, 11:12:28 am »

Look on the bright side. The high jacking of the thread keeps it live longer than it would have been if all comments had been solely aimed at the poster's first post. It is a fact of life on Lula that posts digress in many different ways and it won't change. It can sometimes be annoying but on the other hand it can sometimes be informative. Just think ..... we know all about Rob's life since he was a toddler. ;) ;D

You think?

;-)

Rob C

popnfresh

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 11:55:21 am »

Look on the bright side. The high jacking of the thread keeps it live longer than it would have been if all comments had been solely aimed at the poster's first post.

I think it would have been simple courtesy to at least acknowledge the original poster's work before launching into your private discussion, but you guys didn't even do that much. Apparently that's too much to expect of you.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 12:59:43 pm »

I think it would have been simple courtesy to at least acknowledge the original poster's work before launching into your private discussion, but you guys didn't even do that much. Apparently that's too much to expect of you.

Oh, boy... not another forum police... decorum police?

P.S. Given that the OP is more of a self-promotion than a request for critique, no wonder some of us felt no need to critique ("acknowledge") first, before embarking on ubiquitous internet forums digressions.

popnfresh

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 01:02:46 pm »

Oh, boy... not another forum police... decorum police?

P.S. Given that the OP is more of a self-promotion than a request for critique, no wonder some of us felt no need to critique ("acknowledge") first, before embarking on ubiquitous internet forums digressions.
She specifically asked for comments on her photos. But hey, if you want to be rude that's your business.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up