My complete Cambo X2pro outfit is for sale. It is like new, I bought the camera Feb. 2011 and still have the boxes for it:
- Cambo X2-pro camera body
- Bellows XBN-35 (Nikon)
- Mount block X-822 (for Nikon D200 + Battery grip)
- Sony A-mount for the bellows
- Sony A850/A900 adapter for the mounting block (milled from solid block)
- Schneider Componon-S 5,6/150 + carbon fiber lens plate + Front cap (aftermarket)
- Schneider APO-Componon 4,5/90 + carbon fiber lens plate + both caps (aftermarket)
- Schneider APO-Componon 4,0/60 + carbon fiber lens plate + both caps (Schneider)
The APO-Componons are identical to the Digitar lenses! The scale on the aperture mount of the 60mm is not correct (a sticker would help). Also I can`t confirm that it is possible to focus the 60mm with Nikon bodies (dont have one) without touching the mirror. I can confirm that this is possible with Sony bodies (but no big movements!).
Photos at Flickr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/22668450@N08/5864726900/
Please make an offer. I don`t have an idea how much I should ask, but I will not let it go under the half of the new price.