Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am selling our Better Light Digital scanning Back The Super 6K-HS  (Read 3155 times)

palola

All Better Light scan backs are portable for location photography with the battery-operated Portability Option. Special adapters are also available to use any scan back model on the Mamiya RB and RZ-67 or Fuji GX680 cameras with an special adapter.  Our Better light Super 6K-HS was used with a Toyo View camera and was only used in the studio for fine art reproduction. We have decided to close our business and are trying to sell what we can. The camera was purchased in 2007 for $14,000 we are asking $8000 or best offer. We also have the pano adapter if you are interested in amazing panoramic capture, this would be sold separately.

Here are the specs as described by Better Light themselves.
check out the better light site and read more about these amazing scan backs http://betterlight.com/

The Better Light Super 6K-HS comes with usb Box, filters both daylight infrared and tungsten infrared, ez wipes for the sensor.
6000 x 8000 pixels - Native CCD resolution
137 MB max. file 24-bit RGB (274 MB in 48-bit RGB)
9000 x 12000 pixels - Enhanced Resolution™
309 MB max. file 24-bit RGB (618 MB in 48-bit RGB)

triangle1

Re: I am selling our Better Light Digital scanning Back The Super 6K-HS
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 11:08:05 am »

Hi Paola.

Just to make sure you are receiving my emails I am sending one to you via Luminous Landscape.
I would very much like to buy your Betterlight AND the Pano device.   What is your best price for both please ?
As I said previously I have a limited budget.

Look forward to your comments. Please reply to my personal email address in England.

Good luck, Gordon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up