Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Pentax 645 lenses  (Read 2443 times)

bbrantley

FS Pentax 645 lenses
« on: June 13, 2011, 10:33:26 pm »

I'm selling my Pentax 645 kit.  Here's what I've got left:

Pentax 645 FA 80-160mm.  This is one of the best lenses in the Pentax line.  It is new-old-stock and in really excellent condition.  In the first couple of pictures, there is some salt spray on the front element.  Then I noticed it and cleaned the lens.  :)  See the third pic for indication that the glass is perfect, etc.  $850

Pentax 645 A 120mm f/4 macro.  This is my favorite lens on this system, and for good reason:  incredibly detailed rendering, corner to corner.  In good condition for an old, manual-focus lens.  Silky-smooth focus.  I have shot hundreds of frames with this lens and printed big with it.  Glass is perfect and no visible dust or issues.  Includes caps.  $375

Pentax 645 FA 120mm f/4 macro.  This is the same lens but with autofocus.  This is a new-old-stock lens that comes with a hood.  The hood has a few tiny marks on it.  The lens might as well be perfect.  Glass is superb.  Includes caps and hood.  $950

Pentax 645 A 200mm f/4.  This is a compact zoom lens that includes the end caps and the old-school original hard, felt-lined case.  Focusing action is smooth and delicious.  Glass looks great.  $250

Pentax 645 A 300mm f/4.  Very similar in provenance and quality to the previous 200mm lens, just longer (and longer).  Includes built-in extending hood and both caps.   

All sales via PayPal to confirmed USA address only, please.  No "gift" payments, but I will split the 3% fee.  Thanks for looking!

Bilby

Re: FS Pentax 645 lenses
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 04:31:25 am »

Hi, is the 300mm lens still for sale?  Could you let me know the price and shipping costs to Darwin, Australia.  My email is billmedley@bigpond.com  Thanks, Bill.

bbrantley

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 05:59:24 pm »

Hi, is the 300mm lens still for sale?  Could you let me know the price and shipping costs to Darwin, Australia.  My email is billmedley@bigpond.com  Thanks, Bill.

Sorry for missing this earlier, Bill.  I'm shipping only to the USA at this time, but the lens is still for sale.  Thanks!

ACH DIGITAL

• http://www.achdigital.com
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 09:06:03 am »

Hi do you still have the macro lenses?
Antonio Chagin
www.achdigital.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up