Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.2 Lens, HVM Waist Level Finder  (Read 466 times)

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography

Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.2 Lens, 3,442 shutter actuations - $1,600 plus shipping and insurance [SOLD]:

Hasselblad HVM Waist Level Finder - $280.00 (free shipping and insurance) [SOLD]:

Items are in excellent condition (no scratches, wear marks, fungus, or other funky stuff).  I can provide more photographs and answer any questions you may have.  I will accept several forms of payment - wire transfer, PayPal, cashiers check, personal check, money order or cash.  In the case of personal checks or cashiers checks, the checks must clear before I will ship the item.  With wire transfer, PayPal or money orders, I will ship the item as soon as the payment is received.  I use FedEx Home Delivery or USPS Priority Mail (for the smaller lower value items) for shipment, insuring each item for the amount of the purchase.  All prices are NET TO ME, and do not include PayPal fees or shipping and insurance.  For the lens, shipping and insurance in the continental US is about $35.  If you're not satisfied when you receive the item, please contact me immediately.  I have sold and bought camera gear on numerous online forums and have a positive feedback rating of over 700 on eBay.

You can contact me by email (joe at joecolsonphotography dot com) or by using the contact form on my website.

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 05:37:36 pm by Joseph Colson »
Pages: [1]   Go Up