Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinarback 23 with CaptureShop 5.6.3  (Read 1561 times)

AlOBrien

Sinarback 23 with CaptureShop 5.6.3
« on: June 05, 2011, 10:29:34 am »

Hi All

I am having a problem with the images I am producing. I have been shooting some white bedroom furniture on my Sinarback 23, with a Sinarcam II, using CaptureShop 5.6.3. I have noticed that there is a definite colour banding in what should be pure black gaps between the drawers and doors. It seems to go YELLOW-CYAN-YELLOW-CYAN-ETC ETC. Can't for the life in me figure out what can be causing this. Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance.

Al

baudolino

Re: Sinarback 23 with CaptureShop 5.6.3
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 10:35:49 am »

sounds like moire from your description

Pankaj Shah

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 09:44:18 am »

Hi there,

I know it is some years since you last wrote on this forum. I am interested in a working Sinarback 23. Have you still got yours ?  Know anyone who has one ?

Pankaj Shah

AlOBrien

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 02:48:20 pm »

Hi Pankaj,

Yes I still own the Sinarback 23, and I very rarely use it these days. It is a FibreOptic version. If you are interested in purchasing, please make me an offer, and I will consider if it is worth selling or not.

Regards

Al

Pankaj Shah

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 04:45:42 am »

Hi Al,

A friend of mine recently picked up one on E Bay for US $ 1000/- , but that also included some accessories etc.

Is it only the Sinarback by its self  or are there are some other things to go with it ?

What would be a good price for you ?

Regards, 

Pankaj

AlOBrien

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 11:46:30 am »

Hi Pankaj,

The Sinarback 23 is not expensive to buy, if you can find one that is. Your friend may have got a bargain depending on what accessories were included. The only accessories that I could offer would be a Sinar P2 Rotating Adaptor Plate, and FibreOptic cable with power supply. However, I am thinking it may be more useful for me to hang on to, rather than to sell for its current value. Whereas most clients these days demand a far higher resolution than what the 23 offers, it is more than adequate for ecommerce work.

Hope you have success finding the right digital back for your needs.

All the very best

Al
Pages: [1]   Go Up