Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My user presets in print module stopped working in 3.4.1  (Read 892 times)

Philip Weber

My user presets in print module stopped working in 3.4.1
« on: June 04, 2011, 02:27:49 pm »

I hadn't printed for a few weeks and when I went to today, I selected my preset and hit the "Print One" button. The printer dialogue box came up (Epson 3880) and showed the job printing but the printer remained silent. Nothing worked until I hit the "Print" button and then "OK." The printer properties showed the correct settings that corresponded with my preset and everything worked fine.

The only thing I can think of that has changed from the last time I printed was my upgrade from 3.4 to 3.4.1. FYI, my OS is Windows 7 Ultimate SP-1. All other areas of LR seem to be fine.

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Phil

John R Smith

• Still crazy, after all these years
Re: My user presets in print module stopped working in 3.4.1
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 12:58:21 pm »

Phil

No problems on my Win 7 64-bit PC printing from 3.4.1 to an Epson R2400. All my templates work just fine on the "Print One" button.

I have no idea what could be causing your issue - my only suggestion would be to uninstall and then re-install your Epson print drivers. A pain, I know.

John
Hasselblad 500 C/M, SWC and CFV-39 DB
an

Philip Weber

Re: My user presets in print module stopped working in 3.4.1
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 03:10:53 pm »

Thanks John, that's about all I could think of too. I can't complain too much I suppose; instead of hitting Print One once, right now I have to hit print and then OK...that's TWO clicks of the mouse instead of one! Oh, the pain!  :D

Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up