Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will Upgrade B still allow me to use i1Match?  (Read 1462 times)

tony22

Will Upgrade B still allow me to use i1Match?
« on: May 31, 2011, 12:56:56 pm »

I have an i1Pro that is unlocked only for Monitor, RGB Easy, and CMYK easy. If I get the i1Profiler Upgrade B will I be allowed to use either i1Match or Profiler for the Advanced printer profiling?

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
Re: Will Upgrade B still allow me to use i1Match?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 04:38:29 pm »

I have an i1Pro that is unlocked only for Monitor, RGB Easy, and CMYK easy. If I get the i1Profiler Upgrade B will I be allowed to use either i1Match or Profiler for the Advanced printer profiling?
Looks to me like i1Match will still stay the same.  If you want advanced printer profiling you would use i1Profiler from the upgrade (not sure why you would want to use i1Match if you have i1Profiler).

That's the way I interpret the info on xRite's site.

tony22

Re: Will Upgrade B still allow me to use i1Match?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 07:34:04 pm »

Looks to me like i1Match will still stay the same.  If you want advanced printer profiling you would use i1Profiler from the upgrade (not sure why you would want to use i1Match if you have i1Profiler).

That's the way I interpret the info on xRite's site.

I'm mixing things a bit. My concerns with i1Profiler have more to do with (what I've read to be) the level of control in monitor profiling compared to the i1Match. Since I'd still be able to use the i1Match I guess it would be okay.

I'd rather just have gotten the upgrades I needed for the i1Match. I missed that by a month (!). They pulled the upgrade generator for i1Match off their system at the end of April.  :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up