Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: question of choosing h4d-60 or phase one iq180  (Read 29510 times)

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: question of choosing h4d-60 or phase one iq180
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2011, 08:10:12 am »

it is very interesting to me to see some professionals,social experienced people to keep trying to prove that they are smarter than others,and they try so hard.

Well informed professionals know better, poorly informed ones are as wrong as the rest in their assumptions, perhaps even worse because they should know better ...

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

design_freak

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2011, 09:12:03 am »

Well informed professionals know better, poorly informed ones are as wrong as the rest in their assumptions, perhaps even worse because they should know better ...

Cheers,
Bart
Well said !!!  I agree with you.

Here you do not need to be a scientist to conclude that the viewfinder is inappropriate for this particular model. " H4D200MS is like three Hasselblad cameras in one ..." The product is not complete from the perspective of a customer who has to spend 32 thousand euro. It's a lot of money, but pardon is not a Ferrari, which is hard and rough - but that is exactly what we expect. The camera is a tool and a tool that should be accessible to us. Not vice versa. So if anyone thinks that I'm trying to be smarter than the other he is right. In this particular case I'm right
Best regards,
DF

JV

« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2011, 10:14:39 am »

Well said !!!  I agree with you.

Here you do not need to be a scientist to conclude that the viewfinder is inappropriate for this particular model. " H4D200MS is like three Hasselblad cameras in one ..." The product is not complete from the perspective of a customer who has to spend 32 thousand euro. It's a lot of money, but pardon is not a Ferrari, which is hard and rough - but that is exactly what we expect. The camera is a tool and a tool that should be accessible to us. Not vice versa. So if anyone thinks that I'm trying to be smarter than the other he is right. In this particular case I'm right

design_freak,

I believe we all get now that you don't like the viewfinder of the H4D-200MS.  You probably mentioned it about 10 or 20 times over the past days.  Similar for the name of the camera, the H extension tubes, etc.  There have been a few posts that suggested you might have a personal score to settle with Hasselblad and given your continuous Hasselblad bashing I quite frankly see very little reason to question those posts.  I only wish you would do it outside of this forum.

thanks, Joris.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 10:28:57 am by JV »

design_freak

« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2011, 11:41:31 am »

design_freak,

I believe we all get now that you don't like the viewfinder of the H4D-200MS.  You probably mentioned it about 10 or 20 times over the past days.  Similar for the name of the camera, the H extension tubes, etc.  There have been a few posts that suggested you might have a personal score to settle with Hasselblad and given your continuous Hasselblad bashing I quite frankly see very little reason to question those posts.  I only wish you would do it outside of this forum.

thanks, Joris.

I can write it again: I don't have any personal score to settle with Hasselblad.
Actually, I don't really cares what you people write about me. That happens when you do not have arguments. Then someone tries to discredit, to reduce the rank of such person. Intelligent people would draw the conclusions. I believe that Hasselblad has a great products such as H4D40. System V, scanners. Even H4D200MS. You can read it in my answers. I have a right to talk about issues with this equipment. In the hope that someone will remove these defects. Likewise, I have the right to disagree with the policy of marketing. Do you like it or not I am part of this forum. Of course, already I'm tired of this. Dear colleagues from Hasselblad: your circus, your monkey
Best regards,
DF

Christoph C. Feldhaim

• There is no rule! No - wait ...
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2011, 05:15:03 pm »

Actually, I don't really cares what you people write about me.
I believe its better you would.
As far as I can judge from what I saw on the LuLa forums over the time is, that an opposing opinion, presented in a civilized and reasonable manner usually is respected. There are two sides on this coin, and in the meantime I have the impression you are not a just victim of the Hasselblads forum blackops but have your share in this.

JV

« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2011, 05:43:05 pm »

...I have a right to talk about issues with this equipment. In the hope that someone will remove these defects...

A modern version of Don Quixote, fighting the windmills of people without arguments, and this only for the higher noble cause of improving the Hasselblad product!
Sorry mate, but you will have to come up with something better and more credible...

design_freak

« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2011, 05:52:02 pm »

If someone is offended, I apologize. I have a specific way of being, but I'm just so. I tend to not change. No one will force me to change my views.
I do not consider to be their victim. I do not like they're attacking me instead of talking about substance.

Best regards,
DF

design_freak

« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2011, 06:31:36 pm »

A modern version of Don Quixote, fighting the windmills of people without arguments, and this only for the higher noble cause of improving the Hasselblad product!
Sorry mate, but you will have to come up with something better and more credible...
Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but true. I would like that these tools were perfect. And I am convinced that they are close to perfection. Need only a lot of work and humility.
Best regards,
DF

torchiam

• hell is singing
    • shoots
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2011, 08:32:59 am »

can not believe this thread could go this far.

maybe go back on track?

anyone here experienced the iq180 can tell more story about it?
this is Torchiam and his army vs the world

design_freak

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2011, 09:31:03 am »

can not believe this thread could go this far.

maybe go back on track?

anyone here experienced the iq180 can tell more story about it?
I agree :-)
What type of information do you need?
I had the pleasure to use the IQ180 and Aptus II 12R. As for the IQ180, the first feeling is indescribable. I can compare it to the first contact with the iPhone. The display is phenomenal. Just like interface. Some say it's just an unnecessary gadget. But the gadget that changes the current concept of functionality. (Maybe  one of the producers will get the idea of ​​applying the "iPad" as the display). As regards the quality of the device - a high-quality materials make a good impression. I've used 'IQ180' with Arca, it creates a perfect combo. (Quality at the same level). As for image quality - once again knocks - "ISO 35" provides an incredible dynamic range. Very pleasantly surprised by the battery. In my opinion, the perfect equipment for product photography, architecture. If only they added a system of rotation of sensor from the Aptus II 12R  8)
Not saying that it is not suitable for shooting people. I just never had a chance to try out for such applications.

I'll give you good advice. Do not waste your time on the forum. Go and test the equipment yourself. Then you will be 100% sure that you buy what you need. Are you sure you want IQ180 and not just  Aptus II 12
Best regards,
DF
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up