Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auto Noise Reduction  (Read 3843 times)

mstudios

Auto Noise Reduction
« on: May 30, 2011, 12:43:34 pm »

Can anyone tell me if there is a "auto" noise reduction setting in the Capture One Pro, as it seems to be on even when I move the sliders to "0".  If there is , how do I turn it off?  I can't seem to find any mention of it, or see where it would be....Any help would be appreciated....

robgo2

• Robert Goldstein Photography
Re: Auto Noise Reduction
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 05:44:52 pm »

Can anyone tell me if there is a "auto" noise reduction setting in the Capture One Pro, as it seems to be on even when I move the sliders to "0".  If there is , how do I turn it off?  I can't seem to find any mention of it, or see where it would be....Any help would be appreciated....

What makes you think that NR is still engaged when the NR sliders are at zero?

Rob

mediumcool

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 09:37:44 am »

You may be seeing artifacts of the screen redraw as inherent noise reduction, when it’s only the image building detail at different viewing sizes. Just a thought!
FaceBook facebook.com/ian.goss.39   www.mlkshk.com/user/mediumcool

ecobo

• Nikolay Dimitrov
    • http://www.ndimitrov.com
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 02:11:53 pm »

There is lot of noise if you turn off the noise reduction (all sliders to 0) and that's why I love C1 - it leaves the noise along with all the details that are present in the RAW file.
Pages: [1]   Go Up