Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: X-Rite ColorChecker Passport DNG Profile Manager  (Read 7510 times)

donbga

X-Rite ColorChecker Passport DNG Profile Manager
« on: May 26, 2011, 04:53:27 pm »

I'm restoring a crashed system and I would like to download the X-Rite ColorChecker Passport DNG Profile Manager from XRITEPHOTO.com.

I'm a registered user and I can't locate the download for the manager.

Can anyone suggest how to find this "Free" product for registered users?

Thanks,

Don Bryant

donbga

Re: X-Rite ColorChecker Passport DNG Profile Manager
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 07:41:43 pm »

http://xritephoto.com/ph_product_overview.aspx?ID=1257&Action=Support&SoftwareID=986

Richard Southworth

Thanks Richard that just shows me the ColorChecker Passport download zip which I already have. For some reason the DNG manager doesn't show in my allowed downloads. I guess I'll have to call Xrite support which is what I had to do the first time I downloaded the Profile manager.

Thanks,

Don Bryant

rasworth

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 09:17:50 am »

Don,

Sorry, I should have read your question more carefully.

I purchased the i1Publish upgrade package, has a mini cc and ColorChecker is loaded with the software, but since it doesn't include the Passport case I guess it doesn't provide me with a link to download the Manager.  I started thru the registration process, but ran into the serial number requirement, which I don't have, at least not for Passport.

Richard Southworth

rasworth

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 09:22:44 am »

I googled around a bit, found one suggestion to re-register in order to obtain the link.  Don't know if it really works, but sounds like it's worth a try.

Richard Southworth

jpegman

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 01:29:12 pm »

The link is hidden -
"Free ColorChecker Passport DNG ProfileManager & Interactive Training
Simply Register Your Passport Today!

X-Rite now provides even more value for your Passport.  You’ll receive download links for these tools when you register your Passport on line at XritePhoto.com/Register:

Anyhow - here is the link

http://cache.xrite.com/downloads/software/utilities/dng_profilemanager/v1.0.3/WIN/DNGProfileManager103SetupWin.exe

donbga

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 03:24:04 pm »

I did registermy product and Xrite has dropped the ball with my account - twice now. But they did reply to my e-mail requesting the link and they sent it the next regular business day for both the Mac and Windows OSs.

Don
Pages: [1]   Go Up