Raw & Post Processing, Printing > Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks

Z3100 24" fails to profile Breathing Color Lyve Canvas

<< < (2/2)

mosleyh:
Marc :

Are you using the advanced profiling suite? What specific paper setting did you start with on the z3100?

I just profiled lyve last week on my z3100 42" using APS. I started with the Hp professional matte canvas paper type and had no problems.

I'm happy to share the profile if that will help you.

mosleyh

Richard Man:
When I was using Lyve Canvas a few years ago, I profiled it using my Z3100 without APS without any problems, so whatever the issue is, it's not a generic problem. I started with a HP canvas media type, I believe.

marclw:
Nope, just the plain vanilla Z. I think I'll try the HP Canvas type and see how it goes. Thanks! If that doesn't work, I very well might come back to you for the profile!!!

marclw:
Hey there, mosleyh and everyone! Using HP Professional Matte canvas worked! Thanks SO SO much!! Yippee! I love this forum!

mosleyh:
Happy to help. If you plan on keeping your printer for a while, you should try to get the advanced profiling suite. It comes with an xrite eye-one display for profiling your monitor, and more flexibility in profiling media - mainly the use of larger targets. I sold several of them on eBay last year for <$200. You can probably find one there too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version