Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One P25 digital back, Hasselblad H mount + H1 kit $6700 for 24 hrs.  (Read 1949 times)

marat

Well established Toronto, Ontario, Canada photographer is selling:

H101 Digital Back for Hasselblad H mount.

22 MP CCD "big pixel quality - can shoot at small apertures with less diffraction, and no need for an ultra powerful computer or gigantic drives. Big enough for most high-end commercial applications.
In a controlled setting, with good light, images from this back with just the 80mm standard HC lens will blow away any small format DSLR (including 22mp+) with any lens! H1 & H2 with 80mm lenses also available, with a $100 price break if you buy with camera kit.
5,488x 4,145 total pixels
• 48.9 x 36.7 mm (1.9 x 1.4 in)
• 9 x 9 µm pixel pitch
• 4:3 ratio
16 bits per pixel ADC - way more dynamic range than small format
ISO 50-400 (ISO 800 with no additional noise at 11mp binned mode)
• 2.2" TFT LCD, 116,000 pixels - very efficient on battery, and can be viewed in direct sunlight

- Tether only, left two jammed buttons prevent key operations for shooting to card. If shooting tethered, totally unaffected workflow. Bought that way. Hence, that is why it is $1000 less than typical private sale. Local Phase dealer sells used one for $10,495, as a "high" reference point.

Price:  $4,500. obo clear to me

or buy with an H1 kit complete (body, finder, 80mm f2.8 HC lens) for $6700 incl 1 year remote tech support on both for a year, if bought in next 24 hrs

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Click this link to download a ZIP file containing full res jpegs of color and b&w versions, as well as a screenshot showing metadata.

Several payment methods accepted. He have full merchant account credit card processing. International shipping no problem.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:33:17 am by mirlada »

justfotos

Re: FS: Phase One P25, Hasselblad H mount (tether only)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 08:04:25 am »

Hi

do u still have the back and can it be used with the Hasselblad 500 series

or v mount and is the back P25 or H101

Regards

marat

Phase One P25, Hasselblad H mount and H1 full kit - reduced 24 hrs. only $6700
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 09:28:45 am »

Hi, yes, I still have it. It is for the H system, H1, H2, H4D, and H mount large format and technical camera adapters. I have it paired with an H1 kit that is also for sale for $2400.

If you buy and pay in the next 24 hrs, I can give you $100 off each, plus 1 year remote tech support using C1 Pro and the system. That is just $6700 USD!!!

After that, will be listed on eBay with those as the starting bid. It is a great deal for high-end, AF MFD.

The 80mm , like all the HC lenses, is tack sharp, corner to corner, and gorgeous contrast, sharpness, colors, and bokeh.

marat

Re: Hasselblad V mount digital back solution
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 09:40:48 am »

I also have V mount H25 for sale for $4500, which would result in an identical image at ISO 50 and 100, and very similar workflow. I can pair it up with a V mount Hasselblad body (553ELX with PM5 prism for $625) for you as well, and have two CF lenses (180mm,  120 mm macro, and 2x teleconverter, both amazing lenses and amazing value for great quality teleconverter solution) left that I am selling. If you buy with at least one of the lenses, and do the same free tech support and $200 off deal for the next 24 hrs.

Henry j

hey
can you send more picture  about the item detail ?

marat

I will try to shoot some tonight. Feel free to ask any questions. Items are in perfect shape, except for the small pressure point on the back, causing the button to not work. Without that one button working, all options in CF card workflow without tether are not accessible, thus "tether only" unless it is repaired. Otherwise, you would be looking at at least $8000-$9000 for the combo if not for that. The H1 kit is perfect. Thanks fo ryour interest. Feel free to PM me your email, and I can make sure you know when the pics are posted.

marat

Sorry, something came up that i couldn't do the shots. Will try today. I will extend offer for 24 hrs form the time I post the shots of the H1 kit, since some of you have been asking. Thanks, Mir
Pages: [1]   Go Up