Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson - Custom Paper Size and Manual Rear Sheet Feed  (Read 2439 times)

BradSmith

Epson - Custom Paper Size and Manual Rear Sheet Feed
« on: May 07, 2011, 08:35:09 pm »

I can't figure out how to specify the rear sheet feeder for a custom paper size.  I can create the size AOK using Page Setup > Manage Custom Sizes > +.  This paper requires the manual rear sheet feeder.   But I can't see any way of specifying the rear manual sheet feeder for any custom size.  I'm on a Mac. Epson 3800.  Epson Exhibition Fiber.  Custom size 8in x 20in.  Media Type chosen is Premium Luster (per Epson). 

Am I overlooking something or is this impossible to do.

thanks
Brad 

fdisilvestro

• Frank Disilvestro
Re: Epson - Custom Paper Size and Manual Rear Sheet Feed
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 09:22:33 pm »

Are you using Photoshop? Then you can go to File -> Page setup and select manual rear feed there.

More on this thread

Edit: Maybe a version issue.
Once you define the custom size in the manage custom sizes, then when you go to File - Print, and select Print settings, you should be able to change the feeder to rear

From the Epson support:

If you have selected custom paper, the paper source pop-up menu appears. Select Sheet Feeder if you are using the Auto Sheet Feeder. Select Manual-Front or Manual-Rear if you are using the front or rear manual feed slot.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 10:14:28 pm by FranciscoDisilvestro »

BradSmith

Re: Epson - Custom Paper Size and Manual Rear Sheet Feed
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 10:24:22 pm »

Francisco,
I've edited this post..........   I now see that you can select the paper feed in the print settings dialog window, in both Photoshop CS5 and in Lightroom.    Thank you.   That's it.

Brad
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 10:52:26 pm by BradSmith »
Pages: [1]   Go Up