Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Broncolor Topas A4 and Topas A2  (Read 3046 times)

mmurph

• http://
FS: Broncolor Topas A4 and Topas A2
« on: May 03, 2011, 01:52:41 pm »

Hello folks,

I have for sale an “Excellent” condition, “Like New”

Broncolor Topas A4 – 3200 Ws/Joules  

The digital counter on the pack indicates that it has been used for a total of 2,492 exposures or "pops."

This pack is very clean, with no real scratches or marks.  It shows, at most, some signs of light use. It is basically like new.

Please note that this pack does not have RFS.  I used it with a set of PocketWizards as triggers.

You can see some photos of the pack at an expired eBay listing here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300542769826

I am selling Broncolor equipment that I have owned and used in my own studio. I have had ongoing problems with chronic pain that have been getting progressively worse,  forcing me to retire from commercial photography.

This pack has full asymmetrical capability - power can be split to the two heads in just about any ratio. That is essentially like having two completely independent power packs in one box.

The current B&H Photo price for the pack is $8,150 (with RFS. Please note that my pack does not have RFS) .

I will sell this pack here at Luminous for approximately 25% of teh list price:

$2,000 for the Topas A4

plus $35 for insured FedEx Ground shipping within the continental US.  

I would prefer immediate payment via PayPal and shipping to a confirmed USA PayPal address.  

I also have two additional Topas A4 packs for sale.  I will get pictures of those soon.  

I also have for sale a “Very Good” condition

Broncolor Topas A2 – 1,600 Ws/Joules pack. [/b]

I will sell this pack here at Luminous for:

$1,500 for the Topas A2

plus $35 for insured FedEx Ground shipping within the continental US.  

You can see pictures  some photos of the pack at an expired eBay listing here :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300542826456

This is a beautiful Broncolor Topas A2 1600 Ws (joules) power pack.
This pack has had very light use. It should perform as well as a new pack, with only 1,452 flashes - about the amount to be expected from one 5 hour fashion shoot.

The pack does have some scratches though - there are a total of 4 scratches/marks that I can see on the pack.

These are the type of normal marks and scratches that you would find on almost any used pack.
This pack does not have RFS.  I used it with a set of PocketWizards as triggers.

I am willing to ship internationally, to a verified PayPal address, for those with a documented online purchase history, or an established presence here at Luminous.   

Please send me an e-mail from this web site, or leave a voice message at 312 four seven six 9 1 zero 6

Cheers!  Michael
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 05:02:05 pm by mmurph »

willempassage

Re: FS: Broncolor Topas A4 and Topas A2
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 07:18:14 am »

Hi Michael,
Do you still have the Topas A4 for sale?
Please contact me 003154710466 or willem@studiobuitenhof.nl
Pages: [1]   Go Up