Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: While on the subject of errors/and one for Rob C  (Read 1472 times)

Patricia Sheley

While on the subject of errors/and one for Rob C
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:02:50 am »

The first has me thinking...not sure where the memory of this result will take me...the second is preparation for flight back to Rob's for the summer...after watching their last sunset here...
I'm still smiling thinking about Dwayne's Time Tunnel...got to love life!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:05:24 am by Patricia Sheley »
A common woman~

Rob C

Re: While on the subject of errors/and one for Rob C
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 04:02:52 pm »

Now I understand why the cars have been such a lot of work. Damned birds pooped (?) from all that flying! But what the hell, the rain here comes brown with Sahara mud, so what's an exhausted bird dropping too?

Do other parts of the civilized world also get brown rain? For sure they get birds.

Rob C

aduke

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 04:09:33 pm »

Now I understand why the cars have been such a lot of work. Damned birds pooped (?) from all that flying! But what the hell, the rain here comes brown with Sahara mud, so what's an exhausted bird dropping too?

Do other parts of the civilized world also get brown rain? For sure they get birds.

Rob C

If you count Arizona as part of the civilized world, the skies rain mud here, also. javascript:void(0);

Alan

Rob C

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 03:17:47 am »

If you count Arizona as part of the civilized world, the skies rain mud here, also. javascript:void(0);

Alan

So there you are: united in a shower of mud. There's gotta be a c&w song there somewhere... or maybe ladies mud-wrestling. I've never seen the latter, but I suppose it might have its particular appeal. Led a pretty sheltered life, really, not even witnessed a musical episode with a pole. However, I've often tried to figure out the mechanics of the pole. I can only assume that it must consist of a large-diameter pole containing, within itself, a narrower pole fitted with ball bearings to facilitate movement around the core.

Think of all that technology, maintenance and lubrication to keep it from squeaking and intruding upon the fine music.

Rob C
Pages: [1]   Go Up