Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon 105mm F/1.8 AI-S  (Read 1731 times)

EverPhoto

FS: Nikon 105mm F/1.8 AI-S
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:49:09 am »

I bought this lens when I was considering the legendary 105 F/2.5 AI-S. From what I have been able to discern this lens performs equally well at F/2.5 but can be opened up to F/1.8 for that extra light. The F/1.8 aperture also makes it a bit easier to focus by giving a brighter viewfinder image.

This lens is in immaculate shape for such a seasoned lens. There is hardly a mark on it. In the photos there is what appears to be a scratch on the hood but that is only a strand of dust. Front and rear lens element surfaces are markless and clean. 9 bladed iris shows ZERO oil and operates perfectly.

The lens will include both front and rear caps, as well as the leather pouch ( pictured ). I currently have a B+W 62mm 010 UV-Haze MRC F-PRO filter on it. Beautiful filter. I am finding these online for about $44. I will add the filter for an additional $22 since I have no other lenses that take this filter size.

Pics of the lens on my web site.

Price is $465 shipped and PayPal'd to the Continental United States (CONUS). Your PayPal account must be Verified and have a Confirmed shipping address. I am not considering selling the lens outside of CONUS at this time. If you are in or near northeast Ohio and would like to see the lens in person that can be arranged. As mentioned above the B+W filter would be $22 extra.

I am not an equipment dealer - I only buy and sell gear to suit shooting needs. Ever since I purchased a Nikon 85mm F/2.8 PC-E I find I have not been using this 105/1.8 at all and I am selling it along with two other lenses to fund the purchase of a Nikon 200mm F/2.0 VR.

Thank you for reading my post.

EverPhoto

Re: FS: Nikon 105mm F/1.8 AI-S
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 12:07:33 pm »

bump
Pages: [1]   Go Up