Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon 14-24mm F/2.8 AF-S  (Read 643 times)

EverPhoto

FS: Nikon 14-24mm F/2.8 AF-S
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:47:45 am »

If you are looking at this posting I doubt I need to go into what a great lens this is. I am sure you have heard and have done your research on it.

The only thing wrong with this is the lens cap. You can see some small scratches on it in the photo. The lens itself is exquisite. No marks at all on either the front or rear lense elements.

Everything is included as new. Box, paperwork, carry pouch, foam inserts, plastic wraps, etc. It's all shown in the overall photo. I think there is still some leftover "new lens" smell in the box :-)

I no longer do the types of assignments I was using this lens for and have moved to a 16-35 F/4 VR which suits my current needs better on the wide end. I am selling this and two other lenses to fund the purchase of a Nikon 200 F/2.0 VR which will better fill a current need on the medium telephoto end. If you have one and are looking for a buyer let me know.

Pics of the lens on my web site.

I am the original purchaser. The lens was purchased from B&H Photo & Video on 06/12/2008. I did submit the 5 year warranty paperwork. While the Nikon warranty is not transferable I will provide whatever assistance I can should the lens need repair work and you want to try to send it in to Nikon service for warranty repair prior to the 06/12/2013 expiration. I will provide you a copy of my original receipt with the lens, minus any full credit card info that may be on it.

Full specifications on Nikons web site.

Price is $1595 shipped and PayPal'd to the Continental United States (CONUS). Your PayPal account must be Verified and have a Confirmed shipping address. I am not considering selling the lens outside of CONUS at this time. If you are in or near northeast Ohio and would like to see the lens in person that can be arranged.

I am not an equipment dealer - I only buy and sell gear to suit shooting needs.

Thank you for reading my post.

EverPhoto

Re: FS: Nikon 14-24mm F/2.8 AF-S
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 12:07:51 pm »

bump
Pages: [1]   Go Up