Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Couple  (Read 897 times)

Bruce Cox

• flickr
Couple
« on: April 18, 2011, 02:50:40 pm »

Today's reprocessing of a photo I took Saturday seems to me better than yesterdays reprocessing of it, so I ask you for your critique. 

Bruce

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Couple
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 05:35:34 pm »

Bruce, there is something in it... I like it.

Speaking of reprocessing, I would experiment further with perhaps slightly desaturating it (i.e., going for an aged look), and maybe cropping it to eliminate the distracting window pane on the right. Me think.

Bruce Cox

• flickr
Re: Couple
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 07:10:37 pm »

Speaking of reprocessing, I would experiment further with perhaps slightly desaturating it (i.e., going for an aged look), and maybe cropping it to eliminate the distracting window pane on the right. Me think.

I tried cropping it more on the right, but it didn't seem to work out.  Desaturating seems much more promising.  And still seems more promising as I rewrite this and post a more current and yellow desaturated improvement.  Thanks for the suggestion; desaturation was more even help to another photo like this one.  I guess before this I had thought of desaturation as tented black & white and hadn't found much use for it.  Twenty % or just enough to look intentional may work for me when being mannered suits. 

Bruce
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:22:11 am by Bruce Cox »
Pages: [1]   Go Up