Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aperture 3 missing adjustments  (Read 4931 times)

Josef Isayo

Aperture 3 missing adjustments
« on: April 05, 2011, 04:53:37 pm »

For some reason the adjustments in my Aperture 3 are missing. I've never seen this before. Not sure if this means anything but this seemed to occur after loading files from my new Hasselblad H4D 40 files. FYI the missing adjustments are missing on all the folders, not just the Hassy files.
Any help would be appreciate it.

Thanks!

KirbyKrieger

• Kirby Krieger Pictures
Re: Aperture 3 missing adjustments
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:19:45 am »

Hi Josef.  I don't have much to suggest.

. Have you tried the usual voodoo: close, reboot, reopen; then the usual trouble-shooting.
 . Some users have reported that some compressed RAW files gum up the works in Aperture.  Are your Hassy captures some kind of compressed RAW?
 . If the problem persists, you might post it in Apple's Aperture user-to-user forum.  Good advice there, and usually quick responses.  You might search the forum as well.

Good luck.

shuttersp33d

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 03:39:42 pm »

Just to clarify, your adjustments panel is missing? Or the adjustments you've applied to images are gone?

This may sound silly, but did you inadvertently hit the "I" key and toggled the inspector off? Or maybe the "P" key which would put you into Quick Preview mode? You can't make adjustments in Quick Preview mode and the panel grays out. Hitting either of these keys again will toggle these features on and off...

If it's something different, let us know.  :)

Bob Rockefeller

• macOS, iOS, OM Systems, Epson P800
    • Bob Rockefeller
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 05:31:20 pm »

For some reason the adjustments in my Aperture 3 are missing. I've never seen this before. Not sure if this means anything but this seemed to occur after loading files from my new Hasselblad H4D 40 files. FYI the missing adjustments are missing on all the folders, not just the Hassy files.
Any help would be appreciate it.

Are all the adjustment bricks missing, or just some? Are they grayed out?

You may need to reprocess the files with Aperture 3, if they have only been processed with aperture 2, in order to use the Aperture 3 adjustment bricks.

Bob
-----
Robert J. Rockefeller
www.bobrockefeller.com

Bob Rockefeller
Midway, GA   www.bobrockefeller.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up