Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS or FT: Fuji GF670 rangefinder (Bessa 667)  (Read 2275 times)

Peter Latner

FS or FT: Fuji GF670 rangefinder (Bessa 667)
« on: April 02, 2011, 09:58:16 am »

For sale is my near-new Fuji GF670 camera, with a total of 2 rolls of film having gone through it. This is the same camera as the Bessa 667, but marketed by Fuji and selling for $500-600 less. It’s a great camera, but it was an impulse buy, and we all know the wisdom and consequences of that. As nice as it is, it’s not for me—I need something wider. I’ve owned many Fuji MF rangefinders over the years, as well as a Plaubel Makina 67 (the love of my life, on those rare occasions when it worked), and this camera compares very favorably. The lens is great—just as sharp as my Mamiya 7 80mm, and it has a cleaner, less cluttered viewfinder. Quietest shutter I’ve ever heard on a camera—much quieter than a Leica M. Everything works perfectly—it comes just as I got it a couple of months ago, with box, manual and strap. By the way, this is not a gray-market camera. The warranty is for one year, and I checked with the Fuji repair facility in New Jersey—they do indeed perform warranty work on them. Price is $1500 net to me, or I’d consider a trade-cash deal for a 43mm lens for the Mamiya 7. I’ve not bought and sold here before, but I've been active on photo.net, Large Format Forum, APUG and Rangefinder Forum, and on the big auction site (username peterlat).

dm

Re: FS or FT: Fuji GF670 rangefinder (Bessa 667)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 06:11:39 pm »

Hello, Very interested in the camera, how do we proceed? I have never bought anything online, although I think I have a paypal account somewhere.......   dmillerphoto@mac.com   416 540-6810

Peter Latner

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 06:13:56 pm »

Hi--
I'll send you an e-mail.  Thanks.

Peter Latner

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 09:05:08 am »

Sale pending.
Pages: [1]   Go Up