Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson 7900 vs Canon 6300  (Read 11292 times)

Stella Starr

Epson 7900 vs Canon 6300
« on: March 30, 2011, 10:31:01 pm »

I am just starting my photography business and trying to decide which printer to use. It seems most professional studios are using epson printers but I was recently recommended the Canon 6300 and it seems quite comparable. I was wondering if it is actually as good as the epson why are the majority of professionals using Epsons? What are the pros and cons of each one? It is an overwhelming and exciting task starting this venture and I would appreciate any feedback.

Clearair

Re: Epson 7900 vs Canon 6300
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 08:31:11 am »

I can see why you posted this here but try the Print/papers forum for this question. I use Canon.

iPF6100. It has proved faultless which was very important to me as a first large format printer.

Czornyj

• zarzadzaniebarwa.pl
Re: Epson 7900 vs Canon 6300
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 06:52:05 am »

I am just starting my photography business and trying to decide which printer to use. It seems most professional studios are using epson printers but I was recently recommended the Canon 6300 and it seems quite comparable. I was wondering if it is actually as good as the epson why are the majority of professionals using Epsons? What are the pros and cons of each one? It is an overwhelming and exciting task starting this venture and I would appreciate any feedback.

People tend to use Epson habitually. Canon iPF6300 is comparable to Epson 7900 regarding quality (if not even better), plus it's more trouble free in operation.
Marcin Kałuża | [URL=http://zarzadzaniebarwa
Pages: [1]   Go Up