Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: what flash trigger are you using for high speed sync?  (Read 22703 times)

Frank Doorhof

• http://
Re: what flash trigger are you using for high speed sync?
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 01:40:41 am »

TT1 will sync up to 1/800 without loss of light on Elinchrom ranger with phase one DF/Leaf aptusII7 and LS lens, skyports speed will go to 1/1000 without loss.

Both do 1/1600 but that's useless because you loose about one stop of light so you can just as well use 1/1000, depending on the situation of course.

ojecoco

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 06:40:39 am »

Product Name: Multi-function High-Speed Wireless Flash Trigger
Model No.: H-550
Brand Name: OJECOCO

Main features:
1, Ultra high-sync speed
Ultra high-Sync speed can achieve high up to 1/8000s (equal to the highest camera shutter speed)

2, Flash groups controlling
Three flash groups controlling options (totally 7 different  group combinations according to user's requirement).

3, TTL function
Support TTL function of Speedlights while being able to trigger off-camera flash.

4, Wireless RF
Utilize 2.4GHZ RF and FSK Modulation technology which is much more stable; wireless controlling range is up to 150m.

5, Basic triggering function
Wirelessly triggering Camera, Speedlight and studio or outdoor flashes. Sync speed is high up to 1/250s; Triggering frequency is high up to 20 frames/s.

6, Relay function
Wirelessly and Remotely control camera shutter while relaying signal to flashes to make camera and flashes synchronously work in the same time.

7, "Transmitter+Receiver" built-in one
The product can be used as either transmitter or receiver. One may order multiple H-550 used as receivers to control more than one flashes.

8, One camera control multiple cameras
By operating the master camera, other cameras can be triggered in the same time.

9, Waking up Speedlights:
Speedlight will go into sleep mode automatically while non-used for a period of time, H-550 can help to wake it up.

10, AAA batteries installed
Use AAA batteries with standby time high up to 200 hours.

Contact Information:
1, Company Name: Shenzhen OJECOCO Photographic Technology Co., Ltd
2, Tel: 86 755 86304379
3, Fax: 86 755 86304379
4, Address: Room 2104, ShengTang Mansion, Xiasha, Futian District, Shenzhen.
5, Website: www.ojecoco.com
6, Email:sales@ojecoco.com

carloalberto

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2011, 05:46:49 pm »

Thanks a lot for the info Ulf.

I visited the Broncolor distributor here in Holland a few days ago and they told me they were closing down and the distributor is being changed They had no information on this question. I wrote to the factory. I'll let you know of any developments.

Ciao,

Carlo

TH_Alpa

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2011, 07:05:51 pm »

Carlo,

Photal is closing down, Frank Albers?

Pretty bad news for the Netherlands.

Best regards
Thierry

I visited the Broncolor distributor here in Holland a few days ago and they told me they were closing down ...

carloalberto

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2011, 11:03:22 am »

Hi Thierry,

Photal in Wijchen have been Broncolor importers in NL for donkey years. I bought my first Bron Grafit there in 1997. They were also agents for Foba and Sinar. I don't know if they were exclusive agents. Anyhow, they're having a barn sale of all their stuff. The new agent for Bron will be Transcontinenta in Nieuwe-Vennep.

What's the connection with Frank Albers?

Regards,
Carlo

TH_Alpa

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 12:28:42 pm »

hi Carlo,

Yes, they have been exclusive agents for years, that's why. It is already the second generation, with Frank.
well, Frank is a good colleague of mine, and I was just surprised that this (his) company would close.

Thanks for the info.

Thierry

Hi Thierry,

Photal in Wijchen have been Broncolor importers in NL for donkey years. I bought my first Bron Grafit there in 1997. They were also agents for Foba and Sinar. I don't know if they were exclusive agents. Anyhow, they're having a barn sale of all their stuff. The new agent for Bron will be Transcontinenta in Nieuwe-Vennep.

What's the connection with Frank Albers?

Regards,
Carlo
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up