Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Forox Copy Stand Large Format Motorized Reprographic Stand San Francisco  (Read 2265 times)

mahaha

Awesome large format repro copy stand for sale. This large machine works amazing. I've been trying to find information online about it but haven't been successful, but if you do copy work photography and possibly even animation work, this is an excellent addition to your tool set. I've been told it's a Forox.

It features a motorized column that goes up and down with precision. The column is 118" tall and the table it's mounted to is 48" wide x X 42" deep x 32" high. Standard house hold plug for power. We currently have the column mounted the opposite way of what it was originally intended so we could shoot larger pieces of art and not worry about the table being in the way. You can mount it either way though.

This item is large and heavy. It's in a commercial building with a loading dock. I'm happy to assist, but you will probably need a couple of people to get this out. You haul.

Let me know if you have any questions. $750.00 cash only.

Cheers,
Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up