Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pen Tablet - Do you use it?  (Read 7050 times)

Sheldon N

Re: Pen Tablet - Do you use it?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2011, 10:56:59 am »

I had a friend who had tried a tablet before but hadn't really connected with it. However, he bought an Intuos4 to give it one last try. I went over to his house to help him set it up, and when he wasn't looking I did him the favor of hiding his mouse in an upstairs closet.

He gets along fine with the tablet now, and I told him where his mouse was after about a week.   :)
Sheldon Nalos
[url=http://www.flickr.com

scrinch

• www.jkwhitephoto.com
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 06:26:28 pm »

Wacom Intuos 3.  The bees knees.  A must for spotting, dodging, burning, selecting.  I also color b+w prints and this makes my life a lot easier.  I still use the mouse though for a lot of things.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 08:00:52 am by scrinch »

Conner999

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 07:42:52 am »

Wacom Intuos 4 (Med). Takes a bit of time to adjust to, but once you have, you'll never go back to a mouse for PP work.

sabin Jan

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 07:05:17 am »

I have the intuos 4, medium size.It's a hell of a tablet and I love having it at my disposal, makes everything in photoshop so much easier.

KirbyKrieger

• Kirby Krieger Pictures
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 06:41:25 pm »

Late to the party, but yes, I use and adore my Wacom Intuous4.  Takes a good bit to get used to it -- and a good bit to get the various controls programmed to your liking.  Terrific piece of design.

I use it with Aperture for everything.

I also sketch with it.  Also delightful.

I still use a mouse, however -- they complement each other.  Recommend any high-res mouse.  I use the Razer Naga.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up