Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Generations Alise Fine Art Paper  (Read 1038 times)

CAF

Generations Alise Fine Art Paper
« on: March 20, 2011, 08:09:10 pm »

I had read a review of Generations Alise fine art paper which noted significant problems with curling and flakeing.  I then emailed Premier Imaging Products' technical department (more than once) for more information about this and they, of course, never responded.  So I ask: has anyone used this paper?  Does it curl and/or flake excessively?

Thank you.

Geraldo Garcia

• Personal blog
Re: Generations Alise Fine Art Paper
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 08:46:04 pm »

Unfortunately I can´t help you as I never used this paper.

I am writing just to share that I had exactly the same response (or lack of) from Premier. I emailed them a couple of times asking about a guy that contacted my studio presenting himself as a business representative of Premiere. He had all the brochures, samples and business cards, but his name did not figure on Premiere´s website, so I emailed them to check his credentials and they never replied... and, obviously, lost a possible business opotunity.

Looks like they don´t care about customers.

Best regards.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 08:52:40 pm by geraldogarcia »

deanwork

Re: Generations Alise Fine Art Paper
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 09:27:13 pm »

I sent in a test sample to Aardenburg Imaging on the bright white version of this paper. The obs is just about the worst I've ever seen. The tests show it radically yellowing almost immediately. It's junk with a fancy French name.

john
Pages: [1]   Go Up