Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H1 Kit - $2000  (Read 903 times)

Heustonphoto

Hasselblad H1 Kit - $2000
« on: March 18, 2011, 12:15:23 am »

Includes body, viewfinder, film back, and 80mm lens.  The camera has received very light use.  The actuations are as follows:

Camera body:  2807
Magazine:  1555
Lens:  872

In other words, the camera is practically new.  It would be mint with the exception of a small tear in the rubber eyepiece.  Also, on the film back, the little plastic piece that controls the darkslide snapped off when I twisted it the wrong way once.  It still functions perfectly without the plastic piece.  The advantage of using an H1 is you can use digital backs from multiple manufacturers.

I'm selling because I shoot much more video than stills these days.  I will miss this camera.

The camera is located in Los Angeles.  If you google my name:  Terence Heuston, you will see positive reviews on photo.net for online transactions.  I also have 100% positive in 115 transactions on Ebay as theuston1.  My confirmed Paypal account corresponds to the address on my website:  heustonphoto.com.  Thanks for looking.

achen

Re: Hasselblad H1 Kit - $2000
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 09:09:58 am »

I will take it.

astonmartin

Re: Hasselblad H1 Kit - $2000
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 02:18:05 pm »

still in sale?

Includes body, viewfinder, film back, and 80mm lens.  The camera has received very light use.  The actuations are as follows:

Camera body:  2807
Magazine:  1555
Lens:  872

In other words, the camera is practically new.  It would be mint with the exception of a small tear in the rubber eyepiece.  Also, on the film back, the little plastic piece that controls the darkslide snapped off when I twisted it the wrong way once.  It still functions perfectly without the plastic piece.  The advantage of using an H1 is you can use digital backs from multiple manufacturers.

I'm selling because I shoot much more video than stills these days.  I will miss this camera.

The camera is located in Los Angeles.  If you google my name:  Terence Heuston, you will see positive reviews on photo.net for online transactions.  I also have 100% positive in 115 transactions on Ebay as theuston1.  My confirmed Paypal account corresponds to the address on my website:  heustonphoto.com.  Thanks for looking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up