Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale: Mamiya 645 AFD III Body w. Leaf Aptus Digital Back 65S, 80mm F2.8  (Read 5480 times)

viswan

Hi:

For sale is this beautiful Mamiya 645 AFD lll Body with Mamiya 645 AF 80mm F2.8
Leaf Aptus Digital Back 65S with 5 batteries, hood, case, sealed manuals, software, etc.   All boxes, extras included. 

Back is mint, only used for 2 jobs, under 5K clicks, camera is perfect, save for slightest discoloration on rubber grip.  have photos, and i am a 100% rated seller on Ebay since 2005 - name "Viswan".   

$10,500 + Paypal, serious enquiries only, pretty please... ;-)

Oh, I am in the USA, Santa Fe to be exact. 
Many of my photos are on Facebook and Fl

viswan

Price lowered!!! to $10,250 or best offer!

-Josef

viswan

Price lowered again  only $9k OBO..... this is worth over $12k on a trade-in!!!

surely someone can use this beauty!  Back is As-New!

-Josef

dexx_sa

Hi Josef,

Can I ask what the reason for selling is? I could pay via paypal but are you willing to ship to South Africa?

Regards...
Richard Cook

viswan

Hi: 

I am selling this for a local friend of mine, who is a wealthy amateur photographer, and what i call an "equipment churner".   He buys stuff new at full retail, uses it a couple times, sticks it in a closet, and then a few years later has me sell it for him, on Ebay or the boards.  i have sold thousands of dollars worth of his stuff, a whole Canon setup when he switched to Nikon,  tons of MF gear, a phase one back that went for 15k to a dr. in florida (he had paid 30k for it a couple years earlier.)  You probably know the type.   My friend only used it for 2 jobs, less than 5k clicks on the back, it still has the manuals sealed.  It is as-new.  My seller name is "Viswan" on ebay.   
I have sent a few things to south africa, where are you exactly?  And do you have a telephone number?
-Josef

pjoye

Hi there,
I wondered if you ever sold this?

Thanks!

viswan

Long gone.......

pjoye

Figured as much - excellent deal. I was looking around to find the difference between the 645 AFD and the AFDIII specifically as there are a few good options on KEH and I'm definitely moving back to film. This looks to be the camera in many ways for me. So glad you offloaded it and thanks for letting me know!

dalbons41

Hi, I was just wondering if you'd be interested in selling the digital back separate from the rest and if so what would the price be?
Thank You, David

sebastienarbour

If the body + lens are still for sale, let me know: sebastienarbour@me.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up