Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Stitching Adapter (M645 - 4x5)  (Read 1278 times)

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
FS: Stitching Adapter (M645 - 4x5)
« on: March 05, 2011, 10:20:54 pm »

For sale is a stitching adapter for Mamiya 645 mount onto 4x5 and which was custom made for me as a prototype per my own idea and design. Please note that it features a very high quality and bright large 118mm x 80mm Maxwell Hi-Lux groundglass focus screen on which the frame marks can be changed/remade using a sharpie marker. The adapter is relatively light and made to high quality of light alloy aluminum. Thus the price is a rather much a steal compared to low cost adapters and may well compete with expensive adapters. The sliding is to a tolerance of approximately 0.07mm which seemed sufficient for use with my Schneider 72mm XL and Rodenstock 150mm Sironar-N (both non digital), however using my Schneider 58mm XL it was difficult to achieve focus and I am uncertain if this was due to details on groundglass were simply too small or due to the tolerance of stitching adapter sliding. Thus I would recommend it for use with similar to my 72mm and 150mm or longer, however that some experimentation may need to be made, including if necessary shimming. The Mamiya 645 mount is also custom made and requires to be careful when having digital/film back attached and thus not to exert pressure or force. The Mamiya 645 mounting plate can be removed and rotated. Thus shimming could per say be made both under groundglass or mounting plate if at all necessary. I did not shim when using it, meaning it worked fine for focus for my particular digital back using my 72mm and 150mm non digital lenses and which was on pair or sharper than my Mamiya non D lenses on a 28MP digital back.

This is a one of a kind and with large and bright groundglass. Apart from above reservations the stitching adapter seems to work as should. As should be obvious by above this was an experimental design and requires care and understanding when used. It is sold as is with no warranty for it or its use with digital/film back. I did not use it much because I found it tedious to use for landscapes, however this also depends on your camera. I would recommend it for primarily studio use and controlled conditions.

Price 795 USD if grab within 24 hours, or off to e-bay.

PRICE 695 USD.

Regards
Anders
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:35:26 pm by Anders_HK »

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
Re: FS: Stitching Adapter (M645 - 4x5)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 02:26:05 am »

Anyone? Please check ebay.  ;)

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 12:07:16 am »

BUMP!

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 09:36:23 pm »

PRICE NOW ONLY 695 USD.

Please note has high quality Maxwell groundglass.
Pages: [1]   Go Up