Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: advice re Todos Santos Baja Mexico  (Read 2406 times)

jnmoore

advice re Todos Santos Baja Mexico
« on: March 02, 2011, 11:08:43 pm »

I'm heading to this location at the end of this month. Never been to Mexico. Mostly interested in landscape but local culture interesting too. Unfortunately frantically trying to learn a little Spanish. Flying into Cabos San Lucas from Vancouver BC.

If anyone has locations tips or otherwise much appreciated. I will have a rental car so can travel to other locations as well. I've heard that the light and scenery offers many possibilities but I don't know where to go? I'm there for 8 days (Le Hotelito B&B).

Thanks,

John

davidewers

Re: advice re Todos Santos Baja Mexico
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 12:40:23 am »

All of Baja has great scenery, I would suggest San Felipe and the other towns on the eastern coast. But beware, Mexico is becoming very dangerous. I used to race down there in the SCORE races but no longer. Afetr a friend and his family got kidnapped and his whole rig was taken.

Kirk Gittings

• http://www.KirkGittings.com
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 12:47:27 am »

I was in Todos Santos last year this time for my oldest daughters wedding. Great place-terrific wedding location. I didn't do much photography outside the wedding though so I can't speak to that.

We did considerable investigation as to the safety in the area before we brought 40 people down there. Todos Santos is extremely safe.
Thanks,
Kirk Gittings

John Parry

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 10:32:03 pm »

Hello,

I'm interested as to how your trip went. I just got back Friday eve from the RIU in Cabo. Apart from the annoying spring breakers it was a fantastic trip. i probably have 2k shots of lands End from various times and angles.
Pages: [1]   Go Up