Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This Morning  (Read 2575 times)

Patricia Sheley

This Morning
« on: March 02, 2011, 06:39:48 pm »

...doves had their voices back, this morning
A common woman~

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: This Morning
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 07:25:33 pm »

You know, Patricia, human race has invented HDR for a reason, but I assume nobody told you. Where are the details in the shadows, where is the gray nuclear sky? I want to see every blade of grass on the ground in its full Velvia-green glory. You missed your chance and presented us instead with yet another deeply emotional color palette, brooding atmosphere and a sense of mystery.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 11:56:19 pm by Slobodan Blagojevic »

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 12:31:08 am »

Smile when you say that, partner!

I agree with Slobodan... very well done.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 12:43:09 am »

Aw, shucks, Slobodan. Maybe we should ask Michael to dedicate a special part of the LuLa forum for unconventional photos that only provide a "deeply emotional color palette, brooding atmosphere and a sense of mystery" instead of the mainstream images that only display HDR and peepable pixels.

Patricia: It's a breath of fresh air. Thanks for sharing it.

Eric
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

John R Smith

• Still crazy, after all these years
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 02:36:33 am »

Aw, shucks, Slobodan. Maybe we should ask Michael to dedicate a special part of the LuLa forum for unconventional photos that only provide a "deeply emotional color palette, brooding atmosphere and a sense of mystery" instead of the mainstream images that only display HDR and peepable pixels.
Eric

Yes. It does look rather like a photograph. Obviously out of place here  :)

Lovely mood, Patricia.

John
Hasselblad 500 C/M, SWC and CFV-39 DB
an

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 03:07:20 am »

ahhhhh :D. evokes the H.P Lovecraft Cthulhu emotive - Simple, yet evocative. Wonderful.
Wild Nature Photo Travel

Patricia Sheley

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 03:57:15 pm »

Thank you friends... the world is a richer place when you experience the touch of  those who give a thought to time and care...

Slobodan...all the blades of grass are still buried under snow for me... but never fear...I'm sure I'll outrageously clip some soon enough...

Josh...saw that Lovecraft hoodie in Antarctica...was it you?...parallel universe... always good to keep the senses sharp...
A common woman~

LandLordOfLand

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 12:30:28 am »

You know, Patricia, human race has invented HDR for a reason, but I assume nobody told you. Where are the details in the shadows, where is the gray nuclear sky? I want to see every blade of grass on the ground in its full Velvia-green glory. You missed your chance and presented us instead with yet another deeply emotional color palette, brooding atmosphere and a sense of mystery.

I agree, but the darkness gives the picture a mellow feeling. A feeling of darkness, death, and... well sad stuff. I think she took a picture that could have been better. It's good, but not amazing.
My favorite tutorial in the world. If you like drawing landscapes, you'll like this: How to Draw Mountains!
Pages: [1]   Go Up