Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: 2010 15 inch MacBook Pro ICore7  (Read 627 times)

Guy Mancuso

• http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/index.php
SOLD: 2010 15 inch MacBook Pro ICore7
« on: March 01, 2011, 10:02:17 am »

Here we have a 15 inch MBP Icore 7 2.66 laptop in excellent condition. No dead pixels and no scratches. This is a great machine with a lot of power

2010 Model Purchased April 20th 2010 so still has warranty until this April 19th 2011. I have receipt for it for any warranty work.

Specs
2.66 mhz
L3 cache 4mb
Intel Core I7
MacbookPro 6,2

500gb Hitachi 7200 drive . I bought this separate as it is a better drive than Apple supplied drive

Came with 4gbs of Ram . I replaced with DDR3 1067mhz of 8gb of better Ram

Have High resolution screen in Matte style 1680x1050 and it will drive a 30 inch monitor as well both opened for two screen setup

Comes with original box disks and paperwork plus power cord.

Asking price of 1675.00 shipped and paypal. Con US , International extra charge

machine will be loaded with fresh software ready to add you name and data
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 2 here which includes all of the above including the Hitachi drive in the HD drive bay

This is a speed option with included bracket and setup in the Optical bay which the DVD drive is removed will sit a OWC 200 gb Extreme Pro SSD drive. You can read about that here but one of the best SSD drives you can buy. On this option I will put the OS on the SSD and format the Hitachi spinning drive as a extra drive which will give you 500gb of storage or whatever configuration you need . I can partition it for you as well. So I will have everything installed for you and all set to run with the push of a button just add your name and transfer your current data over and your running at warp speeds. To read about the OWC 200gb SSD you can find this link here http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/inter...e_Raid_Edition
This is a very new drive as well maybe 6 months old with the latest firmware. BTW I am running two of these drives right now in Raid 0

I am asking 475.00 for this option which includes the bracket for the optical bay, SSD drive and me getting it all set up for you ready to go. So if you do this option you will have a two drive machine with SSD in Optical bay with OS on it and a 500GB storage drive for images and if partitioned which i recommend a OS backup. That way you are always covered when traveling.

BTW i will include the DVD drive but have no case for it but you can buy a external case for cheap. Honestly never really needed it as I have a DVD separate unit anyway that cost 100 dollars that will burn much faster. This setup is for photographers not movie goers. LOL

Obviously you can always rent a movie through Itunes anyway. So total cost with the Speed option is 2150.00 shipped, insured and paypal. Plus i will help you with any tech needs as well getting setup.

I will also include I Life 11 DVD to install
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 07:42:55 am by Guy Mancuso »
[url=http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showt
Pages: [1]   Go Up