Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: RZ67 Kit 3 lenses, 5 backs, AE prism, etc...  (Read 1147 times)

DanielStone

FS: RZ67 Kit 3 lenses, 5 backs, AE prism, etc...
« on: February 27, 2011, 06:44:11 pm »

hey all,

well, I never thought I'd do this, but the time has come...

Just to start out, I'm trying to sell this as a kit, INCLUDING the Lightware case. However, if there isn't any interest in selling all together, I might be convinced to separate the items piece-meal.

I'm moving fully into LF film work these days(4x5 and 8x10), and this system isn't getting much use these days. Have school to pay for, and need some extra money for film :).

Shipping:
I'm willing to ship ANYWHERE. Just be aware of raised shipping costs for shipping abroad. For something of this value, I'm happy to use UPS or Fedex, but USPS is fine too. It will be super well packed, with lots of padding .

so onto the goods shall we!

Body:
RZ67 Pro II. Has some rub marks here and there, but otherwise, functions perfectly. A perfect user camera that hasn't been beaten up. Just some "love marks" here and there. The mirror has some almost-invisible scratches from cleaning, and it doesn't affect focusing or viewing. The ground glass is the stock matte screen, with the built-in fresnel to brighten it up. Body comes with waist-level finder. -1.5 diopter is installed.

Lenses:
(3) lenses are available:
#1.
110mm 2.8(standard F.L.) Super sharp. Like "cut you like a razor" sharp. Almost stupid sharp IMO. This lens even wide-open produces stellar results. There is a few specks of dust inside the lens, but it has never affected my shots whatsoever. Outside glass is clean. Aperture blades have no oil, and everything works splendid.Spectacular lens. I can't wax-lyrical about this whatsoever. It speaks for itself. Comes with front cap. I usually keep this lens on the body while being stored, so I don't have a rear lens cap for it.

#2. 65mm M L-A. This is the better of the two 65mm lenses in the line-up. Stellar sharp, and my no.2 lens to use. Aperture and shutter blades are oil-free, and close/open with no problems. Cosmetically, it might have a rub mark or pin-prick here or there. Cosmetically IMO, barrel is 9.5/10. Glass is super clean. Super minor internal dust. Functionally 10/10. Comes with a Tiffen 77mm Skylight 1-A filter and front(metal)/rear lenscaps.

#3. 180mm. This is NOT the short-barrel(SB) version. It's the standard lens. Super sharp, great contrast and a great user even wide-open. Using it close-up helps to blow the background OOF and provide some terrific bokeh. Minor internal dust, barrel I'd rate at 9/10 cosmetically. Functionally, 10/10. Comes with 77mm Tiffen Skylight 1-A filter installed and F/R caps(front is screw-in metal type).

Accessories:
#1. G-3 Bellows lenshood. Comes with the hard-to-find 77mm attachment ring. Bellows are intact with no tears or holes, and it folds up/out with ease. It stays out when wanted, Proxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

d easily retracts when time to stow away. Has the drop-in filter holder(which usually isn't included, always gets "lost", I've never used it, its there ).

#2. Motor Winder II. Functionally 10/10. Takes AA batteries, and I'll include some fresh ones to get started with! Cosmetically 6/10. But this doesn't matter(at least to me), the worn bits don't show when attached to the camera body and tripod.

#3. (2) 24" long-throw cable releases. These come in handy when doing mirror-up work and you attach one to the lens, and one to the camera body. They work 10/10.

#4. (1) Electronic cable release(coiled). Works great.

#5. Neck Strap. I've never used it, but its got some wear from being in the case, just in case. Lugs are perfect, not bunged-up whatsoever.

#6. (2) 220 Pro II film backs. Both come with darkslides, spacing is even, both work great. They've been used(I bought them used), and have some wear, but function perfectly.

#7. (3) 120 Pro II backs. All work 10/10. Frame spacing is even, and they look good too. They've been used, but never abused. All have darkslides w/ tape for easier removal

#8. AE Prism Finder. Has minor dust inside, I've never noticed it when viewing. I doubt you will. It functions perfectly, and is very handy when you don't want to meter anything by hand, and just shoot. Has the plastic cover for the base. Has some wear on the outside. Contacts to body for ae function are clean.

#9. Polaroid Back. This is the newer one, the non-NPC one. Works 10/10. Rollers are clean, and ready for shootin! Darkslide has tape attached for easier pulling out quickly from the back once loaded. Film-speed dial communicates w/ body perfectly. Contacts are clean.

#10. Lightware case. Case cosmetically is a bit dusty, and has my name + phone # spray-painted on the bottom. I did this b/c I was flying with it, and needed to mark it w/o a tag. Dividers are set and included, just like in the last pictures below. Both zippers work great, and close completely.

Price:

$2100 + shipping & Paypal fees.

Paypal, USPS Money Orders, or cash-in-person is all fine.

I will ONLY ship FULLY INSURED/signature req'd. No exceptions whatsoever.

so... I believe I've stated everything I needed to, but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here via PM or email.

pictures here:

http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy161/mr_danielstone/RZ67%20for%20sale/

thanks!

-Dan

I'm also open for trade for a 150 Super Symmar XL + some cash from your end.

DanielStone

Re: FS: RZ67 Kit 3 lenses, 5 backs, AE prism, etc...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 11:07:30 pm »

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 11:14:23 pm by DanielStone »

DanielStone

Re: FS: RZ67 Kit 3 lenses, 5 backs, AE prism, etc...
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 08:49:32 am »

ALL SOLD

thanks

-Dan
Pages: [1]   Go Up