Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One P25 Hasselblad V mount. London Seller. Photos Added. Revised price  (Read 4927 times)

LukeB

Hi All

I am selling my spare Phase One P25 in Hasselblad V mount. I bought it about two years ago from Teamwork in London and its in fantastic condition. I still have all the paperwork from the sale for authentication.

5746 shots taken on it. Comes with original hard case and all accessories (charger, firewire, battery, screen masks) that it originally came with.

It has been barely used and is in perfect working order, just a few tiny rub makes here and there. Still has plastic protector on the screen. Chip is clear of dust and when it has not been used it has been stored in its case. Its basically in mint- condition.

£4000 £3700 (aprox $6000usd) + shipping. Bank transfer or cash only. PM if interested and for photos. If you are based in London, you are welcome to come and view it in person at my studio in North London.

Many thanks

Luke Beresford

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 12:05:40 pm by LukeB »

LukeB

Re: FS: Phase One P25 Hasselblad V mount. London Seller.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 10:16:26 am »

Here's some photos of the back its self.

LukeB

LukeB

Hi Everyone

Just a few other notes, I will also consider sensible offers. Obviously, selling high value equipment like this over the internet can be tricky. I personally had a dodgy experience a couple of years ago buying a P45 using this forum, which turned out to be stolen. Hence me blacking out the serial number from the photos. If you are interested, i can give you the serial number, and you can then confirm with Joe or Lawrence @ Teamwork that i am the owner. This is a 100% genuine sale, and can be contacted directly at luke at lukeberesford dot co dot uk if you have any questions.

Many thanks

Luke

phikhanh

Hello,
I am Khanh, I from Vietnamese,
Now i use canon
I like phase one,but Can you Discounts little ...

So of body, lens...

hope your good news.
Khanh
phi_khanh14@yahoo.com

LukeB

Hi Khanh

Im not really wanting to drop the price any further. This is a very good price already.

The sale is for the Phase One back only. No camera included. You can buy second hand Hasselblad cameras/lens's very cheaply on ebay.

Many thanks

Luke

donaldt

you mean the camera was stolen or the picture was stolen?
just curious

LukeB

The back was stolen. Bit of a long story, but the seller kept on throwing a swerve ball in regards to the serial number. When i finally got it from him, I got Teamwork to check that it was not stolen, turned out it was. The seller was from Poland from what i remember, the back had been nicked from a rental studio in Amsterdam, the seller claimed that he was just selling it on behalf of his friend. I then ended up buying this back from Teamwork.

I may be being overly vigilant in regards to blacking out the serial numbers on my photos, but the photos could quite easily be taken from this site and used in a fraudulent way on another website. At least this way im keeping my self and any potential buyer safe.

LukeB

Bump, before it goes on the Bay.

LukeB

No longer available, now on ebay.

Pages: [1]   Go Up