Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad 500 c/m and lenses  (Read 592 times)

tnabbott

FS: Hasselblad 500 c/m and lenses
« on: February 20, 2011, 10:40:07 am »

Hasselblad 500 C/M Body with A12 back and 80mm CF lens - $1450.

Details:
    • Everything in this kit is in LN- or better condition.  This is probably the cleanest copy of a 500 c/m system that you will find.  Comes from a non-smoking, no pet, no children environment and shows only light hobbyist use.
    • Comes with boxes, instruction manual, caps, covers, and all original assessories.
    • Functions flawlessly.  I have taken many pictures with this kit and have never encountered a problem.

Serial #s:
      • Body: RH 1273327 - 1982
      • A12 Back with matching insert: RP 3236221 1983
      • 80mm CF lenses: 6533580 - 1982

Price/Payment:
        • My asking price of $1450 reflects the fact that this kit is very, very clean; functions flawlessly; and comes with all original accessories and packaging.  You are getting into the Hasselblad system with a standard kit that will last you decades with proper care and use.
        • I accept PayPal if you cover the fees, or check/MO if you can wait for funds to clear before I ship.
        • You cover shipping, which will be insured by a trackable service and originate from San Diego, CA.
        • I will ship only to CONUS and Canada, with any border issues the sole reponsibility of the buyer.

This is a great example of a legendary system.  Get this before I change my mind!

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up