Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A2 firmware problem  (Read 1190 times)

mhfisk

A2 firmware problem
« on: July 02, 2004, 10:02:43 am »

[font color=\'#000000\']I upgraded my firmware for the A2 and here is how I did it.

Rather than having the camera tethered to my computer which sounds to me like how you did it. I downloaded the file to my desktop, drag and dropped it onto a compact flash card. I would review this PDF file I've enclosed the link below. to make certain you take the right steps to complete the upgrade.

DiMAGE A2 Ver.1.12 Firmware Update.pdf is at:
http://www.konicaminoltaeurope.com/magic_f....en.html

You can check your camera by looking at the Firmware version number. Press Menu and go to the Blue Set up screen #1. Hold down the center OK button on the multicontroler and while doing so press the Info button. This will display the primary version number. Now, with that screen visible press the AEL button and the Info button again simultaneously. This will show a screen with various numbers. The upgradable firmware version is the first set of numbers displayed.

Let me know if this helps?  ~Michael  ???[/font]

ronedwards

A2 firmware problem
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 12:41:26 am »

[font color=\'#000000\']I just replaced 1.0 with 1.12. Following the instruction, I turned the camera off after upload.  When I turned it back on, nothing. I get the startup sound and a battery icon. Thats it.  Does anyone know how get the camera restarted or back on?

RonEdwards[/font]
Pages: [1]   Go Up