Leaf Capture 11.4.5 features tethered and portable support for Leaf SensorFlex technology for the Leaf Aptus-II 12
, Leaf Aptus-II 12R and for the Leaf AFi-II 12. The new version also enables support for the new AFi-II 12 digital back.
The release of this key feature means that when shooting tethered or to CF memory cards Aptus-II 12, Aptus-II 12R and AFi-II 12 users will now be able to choose their cropping dimensions from a range of standard pre-set formats before the shooting even begins. Leaf SensorFlex enables photographers to easily set the dimensions and file sizes that are most suited to their work.
The range of cropping sizes that Leaf SensorFlex technology now enables for Leaf Aptus-II 12, Aptus-II 12R and AFi-II 12 users includes:
• Full size - 80MP (10320 x 7752 pixels)
• 4:3 - 60MP (8952 x 6712 pixels)
• 14:9 - 60MP (9856 x 6088 pixels)
• 1:1 - 60MP (7752 x 7752 pixels)
• Download Leaf Capture 11.4.5
• Download Leaf Capture 11.4.5 Release Notes