Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon EOS 1d Mark III/ 90mm Tilt Shift/ 15mm Fisheye/ Mamiya 645 AF 150mm  (Read 1383 times)

michaelnotar

one awesome Canon 1d Mark III camera with all original accessories, box, neck strap (not hand strap) 1 battery, dual battery charger, AC adapter kit (never used), software, cables and instructions in English and Spanish. Not pictured but also included is a body cap.

I absolutely love this camera, blazing fast accurate Auto focus and insane 10 frames per second motor drive. All functions perfect, perfect AF, never had a problem with AF, its the best I have ever had, great image quality and low noise. Pictures may show a little dust but the body is absolutely mint- (conservatively), including lcd screens! Ok maybe an super small occasional imperfection.

It has 31k clicks on it (rounded up). Bought in the US, not grey market. Ships via Feded Ground insured. Makes it to most destinations by in 3 days but can take up to 5. $2200 shipped in CON US.

Canon EF 90mm F2.8 Tilt Shift lens with caps and B&W UV filter. Not pictured but included is the Canon lens hood, instruction manual and a Canon soft case. Works with all EOS film and digital cameras. It is a very useful lens for small product photography. It has endless creative capabilities for all other fields of photography.

I am sorry to say I just dont use this lens and have to let it go. It has buttery smooth focus, manual only and smooth lens movements, which lock down. I purchased it new in the US not grey market. I had Canon modify it so it shifts the same direction as it tilts/swings. This is much more useful since the image moves up/down as you tilt. The lens also rotates 270 degrees I think it is from its base. It works perfect I never had a problem with it. Cosmetically Mint- condition, a small imperfection here or there. Glass perfect. $1000 shipped in the CON US.

Canon EF 15mm f2.8 Fisheye lens with front and rear caps. It works with all EOS cameras, film or digital. On full frame it produces an image with an 180 degree angle of view. It is a rectangular fisheye, it does not create a circular image covering only part of the view finder, it covers it all! It opens up an amazing world of images. Very fun lens. Auto focus is fast and accurate. Optics and all functions are perfect, no problems what so ever. Cosmetics are near perfect, mint- conservatively. Bought new in the US, first and only owner. $450 shipped in the CON US

Mamiya 150mm F3.5 AF lens with caps, B&W UV filter and lens hood. It works with any Mamiya 645 Auto Focus or Phase One camera. Absolutely amazing lens, one of my favorites. But I bought a 105-210mm zoom and dont use this one at all. It is in absolutely perfect working order, glass, AF, iris, everything! It is in very nice shape cosmetically, just some light rub marks on the barrel of the lens. Pictures make it look worse than it is. $375 shipped in the CON US.

michaelnotar

photos

michaelnotar

more photos

michaelnotar

more photos again
Pages: [1]   Go Up