Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Horseman SW-D II pro + 3 lenses  (Read 2343 times)

m-pfi

Horseman SW-D II pro + 3 lenses
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:42:07 am »

Selling my Horseman SW-D II pro on ebay Germay. Please have a look under: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150558539018.
Or sent me a mail.

Kenseet

Re: Horseman SW-D II pro + 3 lenses
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 11:27:27 am »

Hi there, I am very interested. But your ebay site is not in English and I can't understand. Can you email me?

Cheers

Ken

m-pfi

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 02:40:56 pm »

Hello Ken – sorry, that wasn't the best idea explaining only in german, but my english is not the best one.
I sell this camera set, cause I need more movements for my studio work and this really small and light set (fits complettly with a phase one back in a Peli Case 1520) was not often in use. It is really in a very good condition with only very small signs of use, especially on the focus screen and the viewfinder mask. I can sent higher resolution pics if you want.

The set includes:
1. Camera Body Horseman SW-D II pro
2. Viewfinder with the mask for 35mm
3. Hasselblad SWC focus screen
4. Hasselblad RMFX Reflex Viewfinder
5. Insert-Mount für Hasselblad V (you can change it for I think every other system)
6. Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 4,5/35 mm
7. Rodenstock Apo-Grandagon 4,5/55 mm
8. Rodenstock Grandagon-N 6,8/75 mm

The Rodenstock 55mm and 75 mm are not a »digital« lens, but for me the quality with my phase one P45 was fine. I quote the description of the camera on ebay but you can find that f.e. under:http://www.b3kdigital.com/images/Horseman-solution.pdf. There you can also see the mount for the other systems. I bought my mount for Hasselblad V around 2 years before from phase one Germany for around 250 EUR, think if you don't find one used – the others will cost the same.

I used the camera for around 10 shootings, the 55mm and the 75mm only for 5…

Please let me know if you have more questions or you need the better pics.

Thanks. Michael

« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 02:44:13 pm by m-pfi »

m-pfi

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 05:46:42 am »

Ebay will end in 24 hours and sure, payment via paypal is also possible. (+ 3% fees) Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up