Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Default Theft and liability insurance for wedding photographers - PPA?  (Read 1575 times)

haring

• http://www.haringphotography.com

Did you hear about the Liability and Theft insurance offered through Professional Photographer of America (PPA)?
Can you recommend it? I would like to have theft and liability.
Would I participate in the insurance program automatically once I become a member or I have to pay for it extra? I am a little bit confused? Please advise!

Thanks! Priscilla

fredjeang

Re: Default Theft and liability insurance for wedding photographers - PPA?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 11:20:57 am »

Hi,

I think your question could be asked in the pro business sub-section that you'll find in the medium format area. You'll probably get more chances of answers.

Ps: I generaly have little interest in wedding, but I must admit that your approach and works on that genre are brillant. Very very good (and very rare) level there. Cheers.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 11:22:28 am by fredjeang »

Rob C

Re: Default Theft and liability insurance for wedding photographers - PPA?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 01:52:17 pm »

Ps: I generaly have little interest in wedding, but I must admit that your approach and works on that genre are brillant. Very very good (and very rare) level there. Cheers.

+1, but it was so slow to turn from one shot to the other that I gave up in sorrow. Yes, I do have broadband...but perhaps there's a switch or button I missed to speed things along?

Rob C
Pages: [1]   Go Up