How ? What is the process?
Dan's description is similar to our workflow.
1. A printer with a straight paper path
2. Highest possible platen gap
3. Aluminum sheet not over the printers maximum media thickness (Epson PosterBoard)
4. Carefully cleaned sheet with denatured alcohol or methylated spirit.
5. Coated two times with InkAid. Drying between coatings.
6. Printing with PremiumGloss profile
7. Without touching anything, take the sheet very carefully from the printer, let to dry at least 12h.
8. Protective spray, coated 2-3 times.