Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chroma key plug-in  (Read 2993 times)

fredjeang

Chroma key plug-in
« on: February 03, 2011, 01:47:53 pm »

Hi,

I'm looking to simplify the workflow. So far the best tool I've used for Keying is the one provided by Autodesk, extremely precise and efficient. Way ahead the basics in both Premiere and After effect.
But the problem is that it obliges to import-export and I'd like to get something decent in one editor.

Do you know good plug-ins for Adobe for keying task?

Many thanks.

bjammin

Re: Chroma key plug-in
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 05:42:01 pm »

Autodesk's Utimatte keying software has been the best for me as well.  I've tried a number of others, but none has worked nearly as well.  I wish I could offer you a simple solution but I've just bitten the bullet and treated chroma key work like processing DSLR files.  It takes a while, but the results are worth it.

bjammin

fredjeang

Re: Chroma key plug-in
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 06:06:03 am »

Thanks Bjammin. I've installed a studio's copy in my home pc of the Media Composer 5 recently and the keying looks very good but I'm far from mastering Avid and so far have very little time to dedicate on the learning so I don't use it and still relly on Premiere.

About Autodesk, I had the oportunity to stress how good are their products. They really are. Even the Keying of the yet "old" Combustion is way ahead all I've seen from others except Avid maybe.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 12:04:42 am by fredjeang »
Pages: [1]   Go Up