Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Develop not defaulting to latest process.  (Read 1321 times)

phila

• www.philaphoto.com
Develop not defaulting to latest process.
« on: January 27, 2011, 01:32:28 am »

Using LR3.3 on OS10.6.6. Ever since doing a full new install of LR a while back (and since then an OS install as well) it is not using the latest process version in the Develop Module. I get the exclamation mark in a triangle warning and the text box giving me the option of updating all the images in the filmstrip etc. I've looked around but can't see where to set LR to use the latest process version - which it should be doing automatically I thought?. I've gone to Develop>Set Default Settings and clicked on the Update to Current Settings button but that hasn't changed how newly imported images are treated. I do use custom import develop settings (set up in LR2) but again can't see where to change anything re the process version there either.

Any advise people?

Richowens

Re: Develop not defaulting to latest process.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 02:02:09 am »

Your import preset is setting the process version to 2006 since it was created in LR2. Create a new preset with process 2010 in LR3 and replace your old preset.

The place to choose which process to use is in the Camera Calibration panel in Develop module.

Rich

phila

• www.philaphoto.com
Re: Develop not defaulting to latest process.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 11:42:39 pm »

Thanks!  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up