Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Fotoman 617 w/ Schneider 90mm  (Read 3096 times)

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
FS: Fotoman 617 w/ Schneider 90mm
« on: January 25, 2011, 12:26:10 am »

Fotoman 617 Mk-II (new condition) w/ Schneider 90mm f/8 Super Angulan Multi Coated – This is a sharp lens.

I purchased this camera new and have used it very little. From what I can tell there is a very small hairline scratch at back of film door measuring about 5mm long. That is all. The lens was purchased as used and is in excellent condition – no blemishes, no haze, no fungus, no scratch. Lens is perfect matched with camera, lens cone and helical focus. Viewfinder is delight to use. Also a Fotoman groundglass is included.
This is a superb 617 camera made to high quality which I bought just to experience 617 film, which is fun  ;D. It is a late Fotoman purchased just after they ceased fabrication.

Reviews:
http://www.gt-photography.com/articles/Fotoman%20617%20Review.pdf
http://www.felipesantander.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=57

These do not show up for sale often. Asking price is 1950 USD including lens as mounted, viewfinder, groundglass and Fotoman case as shown.

Please email or message me!

Payment by PayPal. I am in Hong Kong and will ship worldwide EMS insured which will cost around 60 USD additional. Recent sold my Mamiy 7 w/80mm through forum.getdpi and it was delivered in USA 2.5 business days later, my M8 through l-camera-forum.com delivered in Canada about same fast.

Thank you.

Regards
Anders

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
Re: FS: Fotoman 617 w/ Schneider 90mm
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 09:10:40 pm »

BUMP!

Condition of camera is same as new.

Any takers, or after few days off to Ebay until sell ?

Ben_Isaac

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 08:20:34 am »

Hey mate, I joined the forum after seeing this ad, I am heaps keen on getting into 617 format, and very interested in your ad.

One thing tho, if you could post a pic of the hairline crack, (as close as possible) that would be great.

If its almost unnoticable then you MAY have found yourself a buyer. :-)

Cheers, Ben.

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 12:14:35 am »

Hi Ben,

Happy to sell the Fotoman to you, however I placed it on Ebay around 26 hours ago, and your message is dated 13 hours ago. On ebay there are current 7 "watchers" but not yet any bid. I believe the most sensible and respectful way to do is to refer to ebay since premature termination of auction would not be fair to others watching it on ebay. Starting bid on ebay is 1,850 USD and with a buy it 2,050 USD. Thus you stand chance to buy it for less than what I asked here on LuLa, but it depends on if other bidders compete or outbid, or if someone press the "buy it now". Please search on Ebay using "Fotoman" and you will find it. My login there is same as here on LuLa.

There is no crack anywhere. What I stated was a hairline scratch. It is completely insignificant and only within the paint layer, not to the metal even. The photo of it had to be at a certain angle of the light or it would be complete unnoticed in photo. Photo of it and the other very minor blemishes can be downloaded here http://rcpt.yousendit.com/1039433515/7bb3d870d1603cef1f8fb6634dbabcfd

Those are very minor scratch of paint of flash shoe on viewfinder. Minor glue at edge of groundglass. Some scratch and ding to case. However, as the photos for download testify, my description is outmost detailed and picky. All blemishes are very minor. Others would likely sell it as mint and minor usage. I am simply too honest!

If I can help with any further questions please message me here on LuLa or Ebay.

Thank you.

Regards
Anders

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 10:07:55 am »

SOLD on ebay, under shipping.  :)

Thank you.   8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up